Johnbuhdon

order# 9856

I'm going to blame everyone. I been waiting for two months.. if anyone has any suggestions on what I can do NOW to get my amp back I'm listening..

Does crescendo say water was to blame?

I don't see how on Earth you could blame SSA for ANY of this?

UPS left your amp out in the rain, Mark didn't hand deliver and leave it in the rain. 

And you didn't take the initiative to start a claim? Go fuck yourself. :)

Lol

I'd be curious to see what crescendo thinks happened to it after taking a look at it.

I am sorry, but that is not true.  I am answering emails all day constantly.  Mark and Josh are on the phones most all of the time.  Mark spoke to you twice this week on the phone already.  The phone gets answered and emails get answered, so please do not try to make that up and don't call us assholes.

This is a UPS claim.  We have to wait until UPS approves the claim.  We are not going to just send free equipment out based on someones word.  We would be out of business years ago.  Again, we have to wait for the claim.

I have had used sub woofers delivered and amplifiers delivered in far worse boxes with little to no protection, in the rain and every time UPS has put a clear plastic bag over it. One more layer of cardboard is not going to make a difference in a rainstorm if what happened as you say it happened.   

So either Crescendo needs to repair it and ship it back or UPS needs to approve the claim and then the repair/shipment will be paid for.

Thought I should quote this because clearly we are answering emails and contact.  If a phone call is missed, it is returned.  

This is a claim for shipping.  We will gladly ship out a replacement amplifier once a claim is either initiated or finalized.  We never said Crescendo should warranty it as this is not a warranty issue.  This is a shipping issue.  

If you would like to be civil and file a shipping claim and stop pointing the finger in the wrong direction, we will gladly get a replacement out asap.

Like I said I filled a claim with ups over a week ago but I doubt they will do it cause I can't do an inspection of the package cause the amps at crescendo repair center. Ups said they were trying to get in contact with you the shipper but I haven't heard anything else.. here's ups website about the claim..

Tampa, FL, United States 07/24/2014 11:47 A.M. Damage to package contents was reported. We will notify the sender. / We're investigating the damage claim.

Tampa, FL, United States 07/23/2014 10:41 A.M. Your package was damaged in transit. We will notify the sender with details. / Merchandise left with receiver. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage.

Tampa, FL, United States 07/21/2014 4:55 P.M. We've scheduled an inspection of the damaged contents and packaging. We'll provide the sender with the results.

We have not received any contact from UPS outside of invoices.