Incriminator

Questions: Ask Nick anything....

Haven't had a bit of time in a while to come over here. So I think for the next week or so, I'm going to check in a few times a day and see if I can answer any questions.

Let me know - your thoughts on anytime...

Hey Nick,

Any dirt sheets or new bass cds coming soon? A pinned recommended enclosures thread like the one already in this section, but updated for all new drivers. Keep up the great work and amazing products.

Boxers or Briefs? 

Hope all is well over there for you Nick !!

Hey Nick,

Any dirt sheets or new bass cds coming soon? A pinned recommended enclosures thread like the one already in this section, but updated for all new drivers. Keep up the great work and amazing products.

Honestly, I've wanted to do a new Bass CD for awhile and offer it in a few formats, but I just haven't had the time. You will probably see this next year sometime. Thanks for the help, letting everyone know what to build. As far as the dirt sheet, I've started to make one several times, but alot of what I want to talk about isn't far enough along for it to be in the sheet. When new products that are 6 months away are being talked about people want it now.

Boxers or Briefs? 

I do both....Boxer Briefs

Blond or brunette?

My wife is more brunette, but she has blonde highlights.....So I will pick both.

Man or boy?

Very good question. I ask myself this often, I do lots of important work and engineering, but that child in myself never goes away. For example I will be going tonight to watch TMNT! Been excided about it for awhile. So like in the last post I will pick both.

I have heard rumors of a redesigned Flatlyne... are the rumors true?

Correct, I'm putting the finishing touches on it now. Hope to release it for the new year. It will now be a Reserve driver.

Any hint for box sizes for the flatlyne?

Any hint for box sizes for the flatlyne?

They will work in same size boxes as last time. Port, Sealed, or IB.

Is there a possibility of coming out with a higher end 6.5" component set?

How long does it usually take to receive IA products like a lethal injection sub after purchasing? Just curious

Is there a possibility of coming out with a higher end 6.5" component set?

Yes, but I have no idea when. I'm working on a ton of new products that we have never had before. Anything you are looking for?

How long does it usually take to receive IA products like a lethal injection sub after purchasing? Just curious

It depends on what it is, for example an amp will ship same or next day. Subwoofers are ususally 5-7 business days, but can vary greatly depending on how far behind we are. Shipping is usually 1-3 days. So it can vary from 2-10 business days to recieve a product on average.

Will Incriminator Audio be venturing into the "Pro Sound" style mids and tweeters?

Will Incriminator Audio be venturing into the "Pro Sound" style mids and tweeters?

It's coming....Expect a 6" version first as we have high demand for it. No ETA yet.

It's coming....Expect a 6" version first as we have high demand for it. No ETA yet.

I thought some mid ranges and tweeters would look great in your line up, Cant wait to see them! Hope you guys do a large efficient soft dome tweeter instead of a super tweeter though.

My question is how well do the new wardens do in a more musical box tuned real low? (around 28hz)

I'm kinda wondering about these flatlynes i see listed with the 600wrms rating, versus the ones listed before that were 750wrms, (they're on SSA's store) are these the new reserve line?  Considering ordering one but really have no idea what kind of enclosure specs it wants.

I thought some mid ranges and tweeters would look great in your line up, Cant wait to see them! Hope you guys do a large efficient soft dome tweeter instead of a super tweeter though.

My question is how well do the new wardens do in a more musical box tuned real low? (around 28hz)

They work well. About 70% of people that buy Wardens use them in daily setups. So you should not have an issues, the lowest I know of were tuned around 30 Hz.

I'm kinda wondering about these flatlynes i see listed with the 600wrms rating, versus the ones listed before that were 750wrms, (they're on SSA's store) are these the new reserve line?  Considering ordering one but really have no idea what kind of enclosure specs it wants.

Yes, once the new models release they will be in the new Reserve line as well. The current ones list are the older model.

Can you guys build a judge that's tailored to 4th orders

They already are designed to work in a standard 4th order ported enclosure.  Pretty sure you meant bandpass, but your terminology needs work.  Be sort of pointless to do so as well.