Sign in to follow this  
Jasonc13

Sundown Competition - Claremont NC - August 16th

I'll be there !!

Can't wait to hear the big Dogs again!!  Any one else coming?

I may ride down for this one since it's just 3 hours away. I'll only be spectating though, as I'm just a little pup. lol Really want to check out Sencheezy's build. The vids I've seen look brutal! Plus I want to hear these Ethos first hand since that's what I'm leaning towards with my upcoming build.

I may ride down for this one since it's just 3 hours away. I'll only be spectating though, as I'm just a little pup. lol Really want to check out Sencheezy's build. The vids I've seen look brutal! Plus I want to hear these Ethos first hand since that's what I'm leaning towards with my upcoming build.

I will be there. Heading down this after noon. Should be there around 10-11pm. Need to find a hotel as well. 

I will be there. Heading down this after noon. Should be there around 10-11pm. Need to find a hotel as well. 

Sweet! I gotta get a demo from ya man. Never had one from a 150+ vehicle.   

It is PAINFUL!!  In a good way :)

It is PAINFUL!!  In a good way smile.png

It looks like it! Whenever you have to breathe in between the notes there's some serious pounding going on.

Wow what a show!! Demos gallor with Senchez still being one of the hottest tickets there :)  Nice work Sen!!

Here's a clip Galen (Bassman1439 on Youtube) shot of the brain rattling Elplorer:

Wow what a show!! Demos gallor with Senchez still being one of the hottest tickets there smile.png  Nice work Sen!!

Here's a clip Galen (Bassman1439 on Youtube) shot of the brain rattling Elplorer:

Good to meet you last weekend man! That was an awesome show. Sencheezy was definitely a crowd pleaser. And thanks for talking me into that demo from Doug Fabio. That was a helluva way to break me in! Had no idea he was a 162 vehicle as well (although seeing the 6 Sundown SAZ-5000s first let me know I was in for a treat). lol Only bad thing was the Sundown sunburn!