tripleb45

Is this good sound deadener?

I was given the link to this sound deadener and know nothing about it, not saying that's a bad thing because it is not, but I want to know if anyone on here  has ever used this brand or know of this brand of deadener from any experience. I am still new at this and want to get the most bang for my buck.....or as much non bang for my buck lol. Let me know, also no bashing, this is an honest question for an honest answer from those who have experienced this brand not a bash the question, or bash the brand thread. Thanks guys. Also if this is some good product, it should save a lot of people some money. (Not a comparison thread)

Nope, horseshit. Asphalt deadener isn't worth using at all.

Someone already linked you to SDS. It is really your best bang for the buck. Using less of it will be better than using more of the garbage you just linked to.

I have a 2002 Yukon XL with 4 18" Level 4's and about 7k watts of power. How much deadener do I need? I don't need or want to over kill, just want plenty for my vehicle? I need to know this before I can move on. Thanks for the help fellas. Lol I really need to know this.

Because red means business lol

Edited by tripleb45

The website you were linked to is Don's.

sounddeadenershowdown.com

He's a good guy nice product...SDS

Wow.

Just a pick an audio brand since your not taking any advice. There are plenty companies making deadner, flip a coin and choose.

No it's not that I am not taking advice, I am bro, I was just saying that no one said anything about crescendo and I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them. Plus I have some of their product in my build. I honor that you all are patient enough to help me with this and would not take this advice for granted. 

If you don't like bang for the buck as promised keep shopping and do what you like.

Not trying to be rude, just make sure it is not asphalt and just do some research. At the end of the day deadner is only gonna do so much, vehicle reinforcement is much more effective.

I have a 2002 Yukon XL with 4 18" Level 4's and about 7k watts of power.

I don't need or want to over kill

Go with Don @ SDS as has been suggested. Great products, great advice.

Just emailed Don at SDS. Thanks guys hopefully my deadener (last thing I have to order in my build) will be ordered and shipped tomorrow.