Sign in to follow this  
AMI CUSTOMS

WRONG SYSTEM TO TALK $H!T TO

Ever have that one guy who talks a big game?  Well this guy sure did until he got in the hotseat full tilt biggrin.png

LOL, I like how he couldn't get the door open fast enough.

haha!

Priceless :lol:

Good shit man, love this bailout

Unless Andrew locked the door on him, why does he reach for the lock at the same time as the handle? The two guys outside applauding the failed escape made me laugh as well.

Good stuff right there!

I didn't lock anything, in my mind I was thinking what is this guy doing haha

Bass knocked something loose and he freaked lol

Edited by AMI CUSTOMS

I learned to quit talking smack along time ago.  Especially around the skinny little guys..  one way or another...they'll get ya!

That was definitely funny and it's funny when people talk shit about things they have no idea about.

For instance, a few weeks ago I took the kids to see Guardians of the Galaxy.  After we watched the movie we headed to Wally World to grab a couple of things.  We were in the van and having a little fun listening to some Five Finger Death Punch as we pulled into the parking spot next to where some guy and his girl were standing next to their car.  When I got out of the van he goes, "Wow, hope everyone can still hear." and I told him yeah it does okay.  Then he asked what was in it so I just showed him.  I open the rear hatch of the van and he looks at it for a moment and goes, "Oh, yeah I had some of these."  Which really got my attention and I asked him about owning Fi to which he answers, " Well no, not that exact brand.  I got them from Wal-Mart and I blew them pretty quick but they were okay while they worked."  I proceeded to inform the moron that Fi subs are custom built in Vegas and that you can't buy anything like them from a store let alone some bullshit store like Wally World and decided I wasn't about to give the idiot a demo.  He was obviously too stupid to understand, lol.