Welcome to SSA Car Audio Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BryanTheCEO

12" XCON Subwoofer Giveaway

101 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM2JoGv80qE

Rules:
1. Goto www.SoundSolutionsAudio.com
2. Register on the forums and/or sign in
3. Scroll down to the Modified Section
4. Post a picture in 12" XCON Giveaway Thread
(Picture must show why or how much you want to win)
5. With the picture post why you want or need the XCON
6. Share this video

A winner will be selected on September 10th.

*Limited to the Continental US only

GOOD LUCK!

LIKE US:
http://Facebook.com/ModifiedShow
http://Facebook.com/SoundSolutionsAudio
IG @BryanTheCEO

Hey Guys and Bryan TheCEO

for as much as i want to make this face again for My System is no I Need Basss!!!!! * addicted Bass Head

post-54353-0-87568800-1408056635_thumb.g

Edited by Bass Head Jake

post-22173-0-46933200-1408142096_thumb.j

I would like to win this contest because I need to go out with the old and in with the new. and I would like to be a part of

the SSA family!!!!!!!

Edited by Michelle John Fotos

As you can see my subwoofer is broken. I really need a new one I am tired of putting clear silicone for the last 2 years. I'm  a bass head I do what I have to do to listen to some bass.

Edited by the cibby army

my 15 xcon will not fit in my supercharged 93 mustang.. my battery had to be put in my trunk for the supercharger.... i so miss my Bass

002_zps8aaad4ca.jpg

Edited by millertime

10383105_690207107713840_488041855323434As you can see my subwoofer is broken. I really need a new one I am tired of putting clear silicone for the last 2 years. I'm  a bass head I do what I have to do to listen to some bass.

We need more people to participate!!!

*Limited to the Continental US only

We need more people to participate!!!

What if I'm willing to pay for shipping?

Why not... My face when I look in my empty trunk and realize there is nothing there. Need to add something for shows!

Speaker_zps169f08cb.jpg

awesome

Edited by bassballer16

I need something to cover that hole

2013_08_04_17_01_53_1.jpg

I want it!!

Tweeted and shared!

gallery_7913_639_1633697.jpg

I have the wrong type of bass in my trunk, so help me Slappa Da Bass Mon! I had an Icon before and always wanted an Xcon, plus I have all the room in my trunk for some good old Made In USA quality.

Edited by jay-cee

Just posted this on more forums.

post-54381-0-85985500-1408569727_thumb.j

huge snooker table, best spot to play pool , room full with mids but no bass, have two 12's in my honda Odyssey but there a joke compared to the xcon 

Got everything but the subs sad.png. 4000 watts into 2 ohms and no sub

0820141833_1.jpg

Edited by HardstyleShuffler

See, I want to participate, but there's guys who could actually use this and I'm just sitting here loving my ICON. I suppose I'll chip in regardless. How 'bout a little bass in your face?

GR+BASS.JPG

I really need this woofer to complete my ht setup! Yeah that's right.. A home sub setup. If I'm lucky enough to win this I'd be more than happy to donate the 2 sub's I have been using to the second and third place "winners".

IMG_20140821_145911_zpsctq3z95y.jpg

Edited by 1qwikstang

20140823_154502.jpg

That big ole trunk and no real bass in it....it needs some good bass in it i need this sub or even 2 or 3! Hahaha.....but seriously pick me!

IMAG0129_zpsvjetobov.jpg

Fahrvergnügen

I need something in the trunk to match the license plate in the front.

F190ECA6-C615-4927-AD50-E97F95624D89_zps

or maybe in this SSA ride, because racecar