Product I'm looking for:

(2) Crescendo PWX 8" MID RANGE

Budget:

$50 shipped or best offer

Condition:

Great and working cosmetically and mechanical

Time Frame (if applicable):

ASAP

Not sure why you are focusing on such narrow band response drivers. Wherever else you acquiring ideas on what you want to do are confusing you.

Examples? This is my first true build, so you have more experience than I have.Help me out.

Help yourself out. Make a real thread. Read the terms. There is no ONE solution for everyone and you've given us NOTHING to go on. You've made a ton of threads and none with any information or attempt to let us help you.

I have taken plenty of advice and considerations. I have plenty of photos and thought I was maki Nguyen real threads. Lol. I know there is no one solution thats why I asked questions, but one answer is not always the solution which is why I listen and read all the comments. Just because I make a decision doesn't mean I didn't listen. Trust me, I am. I was simply asking you to give mea good eexample of 8" mid bass speaker brands if my choice was bad.

Tons of great midbass drivers but you can't just buy one and pair it with any tweeter or mid . This is made more amusing since the driver you are looking at is not a midbass.

Then the question is what midbass to go with it. They have horseshit midbass. They also pair terribly with a tweeter.

Not sure your goals, space, processing, listening preferences etc. so offering a solution is impossible.

Did peruse your other thread and saw the pic of the mounting locations. Awful idea as well. Need to get them outboard of you and not in the console.

Help yourself out. Make a real thread. Read the terms. There is no ONE solution for everyone and you've given us NOTHING to go on. You've made a ton of threads and none with any information or attempt to let us help you.

Make a new thread and say what you are trying to do with your build.