Syphlyn

Order #10622

Hello,

I recently placed my order #10622 which consisted of one (1) Sundown X12 Dual 2 ohm woofer. I've had some thoughts and have come to realize I wish I would have ordered the Zv4 instead. My order got shipped out last week and is supposed to be here on Monday August 17th.

How can I handle this situation properly to be able to get a Zv4 instead of an X12? 

Do I have to ship it back? 

Can I tell FedEX to hold it at the current location and ship it back, get a store credit and immediately purchase the Zv4?

I messed up, and I realize it's probably going to cost me more then if I had just ordered the Zv4 in the first place. I should have waited longer but I think the Zv4 is better suited for my application and possible future plans.

Thanks,

Dylan

We can try tomorrow to intercept and reroute it, but sometimes it's too late if it's on the truck for delivery. If we can't catch it in time, you can ship it to our New York office and once it gets there we can put the money towards a Zv4 and invoice you for the difference. If you want to try that route, email me Aaron @ssaudio.Com and we will get it sorted for you.

We can try tomorrow to intercept and reroute it, but sometimes it's too late if it's on the truck for delivery. If we can't catch it in time, you can ship it to our New York office and once it gets there we can put the money towards a Zv4 and invoice you for the difference. If you want to try that route, email me Aaron @ssaudio.Com and we will get it sorted for you.

Not sure if you got my email, but I sent one this morning. Just checking in as it's probably best to figure this out before the weekend is over and the shipping resumes!

Edited by Syphlyn

Not sure if you got my email, but I sent one this morning. Just checking in as it's probably best to figure this out before the weekend is over and the shipping resumes!

Yes, received all the emails, answering them as fast as I can. :)