I am having trouble getting the image function on here to work properly so any advice in posting pics for sale would be greatly appreciated thanks. I do already have the photos downloaded to my computer and uploaded to  photo bucket btw I am simply having issues getting the pictures to post after I copy and paste the URL into the image function window its as if it freezes on me and won't allow me to press ok or cancel so not sure if this is a temporary site issue or something I am doing wrong

Just get the direct link should be something like www.xxx.com/euwu.jpg then add these [i m g]around it then at the end add [/i m g] with no spaces.

Don't use the button, just type it In the reply box.

Can you make the thread, post it with images without the tags? If so, I can edit the thread and add the bracket_img_/_bracket for you.

If you want to see the context, here is an image posted (just Quote my response and you'll see the right way to post it)

Boat-Quay-2_zps6b92def2.jpg

/\ from photobucket. While looking at the pic in photobucket click direct and then do a CTRL-C (Copy) and come into the thread and hit CTRL-V (Paste)

Thanks man I will have to try the control thing when I can find the time to take and re-upload pics of everything again with the correct new date but are you saying I should avoid entering any tags for the post and sorry not sure what you mean by the bracket thing but I did hit direct before and pasted it into the image function img bar but it would not allow me to click the ok button so idk:///

This is how I do it. Once I have pics uploaded to photobucket I get to the screen where I can see the thumbnails. Hover over the pic I want and a little gear/icon shows up. Hover over that and a small menu drops down. Click on get links.

picpost1_zps277f4803.jpg

Once I click on get links, another small window pops up. Click on the IMG code at the bottom and it automatically copies it.

picpost2_zpsd5f01b64.jpg

I then go to the posting location and press ctrl+v, right click then paste also works here as well. Post what looks like gibberish and it should turn into a photo. Add your words or other photos with spacing between just to be sure you don't mash it all together.

picpost3_zps85656f24.jpg

So I did what you said and of course it just won't paste for me lol im convinced there's some sort of setting off on my computer or something

Is it not pasting? Or is it not copying so there is nothing to paste? When you click on the img code, it should flash really quickly and say "copied" at least it does it for me that way.

Windows 8? If so, where you are going to copy has to be open BEFORE what you copy is highlighted. That bug fucking blows btw.

It copies just fine from photo bucket and pastes into the img code bar using the image function but then it won't allow me to hit the ok button and if I try and paste it in the reply box without using the image function it won't actually paste anything

Is it giving you an error message, that you can't post an image with such an extension?

If so, I run into the same damned problem with every picture in photobucket for me as well.  What I found is that inbetween the two IMG codes, at the end of the address string is this "~original" right after the .jpg in the line.  For some reason it's there and for some reason this forum won't accept the IMG code link with it in there.  See if that's what's stopping you or not.

Try using google chrome and you shouldnt get the error using the URL.

Try using google chrome and you shouldnt get the error using the URL.

Chrome is my primary browser. Though I've tried it in IE and Firefox and had the same issue.

I just wanna post up a bunch of crimped 2/0 welding wire an xs power xp3000 and crescendo bc3500d each like new so i can upgrade soon. SO flipping frustrating...

I just wanna post up a bunch of crimped 2/0 welding wire an xs power xp3000 and crescendo bc3500d each like new so i can upgrade soon. SO flipping frustrating...

Are you using photo bucket?

Did you left click on the img url and then right click on it and copy it.

Then you can put it in your post.

Oh shit i did it lol now just got to figure out which copy and paste made it show up...