adio

local pick up of AA avalanche sub n enclosure for HT

Item(s) for Sale:  

18" ascendant audio avalanche in a 6 foot tall sonotube

Item(s) Description/Condition:  

sub is XBL^2 and dual 2ohms. the sonotube itself is 24 inches in diameter and 65 inches tall...... with the wooden base the whole thing is 72 inches tall. its tuned to 17HZ
the sub is 10/10 cosmeticaly and mechanically.  the enclosure is 10/10 in terms of functionality and 9.5/10 cosmetically just because

Price:  

heres the kicker (no pun intended)...... im selling this for $140!!! yes motherfucker $140...BUT YOU MUST COME PICK UP THE WHOLE THING!!!. you must take the enclosure and sub. i want them gone.

if you want JUST the sub ....$210

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:  

today is thursday august 21, 2014 between 10:30 and 10:40pm. i want this gone by august 30, 2014. you get paid tomorrow or next friday, so dont play me like you dont have the cash!!!!

I will not consider shipping this sub ANYWHERE until until august 31, 2014. again , this needs to be a local pick up ( riverside station subdivision in decatur, georgia 30034..... the corner of river road and riverside parkway)
if nobody comes and gets it...... i will send the sub to you for $190 + shipping

questions:
1.) hey, will you take.......?
no, these are bottom/final prices. $140 local pick of sub and enclosure....$210 for just the local pick up of the sub only...... $190 + shipping for the sub ON OR AFTER august 31, 2014 for the sub

2.) are you interested in trades?
no, im scaling back on household items and other stuff

3.) hey i really want this stuff, can you work with me?
no, come get this stuff now!! SSA, stereo integrity, sundown, soundquebed, obdsidian and other companies wont work with you either.

4.) hey i'll give you X dollars right gatdam now!!! money in hand, paypal account is logged on....
if its not what im askin for, save your dough chief

5.) hey man, ill give you X plus cash....
no thanks. please come get these items and pay me in full with cash or money order

6.) why are you selling these?
i'm moving in a couple of months. these are the largest items in my house ( i have 2 of these) im only using 1 right now and the other has been sitting out in my living room for the past year. 1 DEFINITELY has to go. the 2nd one i have......... ehhhhhhhhhh, if you want it talk to me :)

if u know of, heard of and/or really like subs from Hsu, SVS, rhythmik audio, power sound audio, velodyne, craigsub from chase and others CRUSH EM with an 18!!!!!!
do you know how much a sub from 1 of these companies cost!??!?! a fuckin lot!!! and thats just for a 12" powred by, maybe, a 300-400 watt amp. only a few internet direct home theater companies make 18s........ come get your right now for a $140 ( adio aint playin!!)

Item Pictures:  
20140821_204646_zps2444fe9a.jpg

20140821_204405_zps0a264434.jpg

20140821_204345_zpse7447100.jpg

extra pics

IMAG0090.jpg

this pic is the top of the enclosure
Picture005-1.jpg

the underside of the avalanche
Picture008-1.jpg

^^&Maybe its because your too picky

#butthatsnoneofmybusiness

Great sub man.

Too picky?  Are you serious? 

Adio, If I was within 3 hours of you, I would have this in my house already.  This is the deal of deals!

^^&Maybe its because your too picky

#butthatsnoneofmybusiness

Great sub man.

you must be a rookie.....

Salty ._.

Wish I had the moneys.

Salty ._.

Wish I had the moneys.

i know you get paid this friday..... i f you didnt get paid this past friday already. and whats $140 for an 18" sub and an enclosure?!?!! thats triple peanuts to somebody who makes as much as you!!!