Sign in to follow this  
Eian Wahgener

new guy from northern illinois

I'm a 29 year old autobody guy who dabbles in car audio because, hey, i build cars for a living!  Not into competing, and was out of the loop for a good chunk of time (i was very into audio back in my HS days) so i'm getting used to the inexpense of massive power, and plethora of drivers to choose from.  Currently trying to finish up my system in my 2002 outback daily driver.  Debating on sub, because i want to keep things limited in size, because i carry stuff in the back a lot.  Also finishing up two classics that are mine, and thus i'm putting sound systems into, though one i intend to just sell, so it's not getting anything great, just the mistake of a purhcase RE USX4250 (it will be fine for this car, i just wanted rated power, re was a good brand when i was in HS) and some JBL GTO 6x9 and 6.5 comps.  Oh it's too late and i'm too intoxicated to go further with this.  Howdy ya'll and i'll be dropping my sundown sa10 into it's enclosure for it's first firing tomorrow.  Was gonna run it on a SQ 750.1 but have realized that's probably not doing it justice and have a CT 1400.1 also..  Probably gonna add a second Q750 strap em at 1 (yes i realize this puts them at .5 load) for the sake of uniformity in that car, because it's a restomod 73 chevy "nomaro" nova coupe (nomaro, its got a few camaro parts, tail lights, tail panel, valance, grill, headlights et al) that i plan on showing, and i plan on eventually doing up the trunk all nice, with the amps walled, and that's when uniformity comes in... rabble rabble.  bass tomorrow.  Also into home audio too, need a new sub there as well.

Edited by lesstutrey

Welcome to SSA!

:WELCOME: to the forum!

Welcome, I do autobody for  a living also.

Welcome