So I'm in the Midwestspl local and I'm going to change my class to nationals and was wondering if any body on here is from the same group "Midwestspl" that in the basic 4 class that can tell me how tall my box can be I know it to the window line but my 2005 tahoe has to different window line heights the side window is higher than the back hatch window...more ? To come once that one is answer.

For Midwest spl it's measured from the side Windows. What setup do you plan on running?

Thanks guess I need to tell Alton...advance no wall, I forgot the other one

Thanks guess I need to tell Alton...advance no wall, I forgot the other one

I mean subwoofer wise

Well i change my mine once again i want to wall off my tahoe plans would be

C-pillar wall " 3-18s" I believe its a 4th orderbox i will like to copy brents tahoe...he uses 2 18s ...amp would two options 2 bc5500"strapped" or 1 ampere audio 7500.1....

Do you or cn you help me come up with or how to build something like this....and can it still be tune to 35hrz

Edited by antoinez28

Well i change my mine once again i want to wall off my tahoe plans would be

C-pillar wall " 3-18s" I believe its a 4th orderbox i will like to copy brents tahoe...he uses 2 18s ...amp would two options 2 bc5500"strapped" or 1 ampere audio 7500.1....

Do you or cn you help me come up with or how to build something like this....and can it still be tune to 35hrz

Why do you want a 4th order bandanas? Also, c pillar walls in my experience rarely get louder than a under the window line box in SUVS like these.

4th order BP, tune to 35Hz, and competing makes ZERO sense. ZERO. Has uber fail written all over it. No way, no how should you be attempting a BP box.

150+ db i know i can be reach with window line box...but i want to have fun with my build now plus i seen other c-pillar wall get well over 155+ dbs on youtube...plus i dont want to loose my back seats...all in all i really just want some thing different a eye catcher....like your mustang build stood out

Im sorry but a c-pillar is not different or eye catching, just my .02

Im sorry but a c-pillar is not different or eye catching, just my .02

Two me it is....its ok if you dont want to help im ok with that but thanks anyway...

150+ db i know i can be reach with window line box...but i want to have fun with my build now plus i seen other c-pillar wall get well over 155+ dbs on youtube...plus i dont want to loose my back seats...all in all i really just want some thing different a eye catcher....like your mustang build stood out

you would be able to keep the back seats.

Everybody is helping but you are stuck in your ways. I am helping and gave my opinion like everyone else, sorry you dont like it. If you haven't been in the car audio scene then maybe it is different but it won't be to every one else. There is nothing really different to be done as far as enclosures. Going for different and eye catching aren't really goals. Well eye catching can be if it is putting up good numbers or the aesthetics are top notch.

you would be able to keep the back seats.

I just want something different if no help I'm going to stop post on this...no to come off bad

4th order BP, tune to 35Hz, and competing makes ZERO sense. ZERO. Has uber fail written all over it. No way, no how should you be attempting a BP box.

You guys are ready know...I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to anything bass....remember I'm one of the people that is monkey see monkey do...

You guys are ready know...I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to anything bass....remember I'm one of the people that is monkey see monkey do...

That's not the right way to be, sometimes it works in some situations but just because other people are doing it doesnt mean its the right way or best option for you. Honestly, there are plenty of under the window line dual 18 setups that can do upwards of 54's with no issues on low power. Especially being in a tahoe you'd be able to fit 4 18's under the window line while keeping the rear seats. 

You gain a lot from the way SUV's are shaped and how the acoustics work.

That's not the right way to be, sometimes it works in some situations but just because other people are doing it doesnt mean its the right way or best option for you. Honestly, there are plenty of under the window line dual 18 setups that can do upwards of 54's with no issues on low power. Especially being in a tahoe you'd be able to fit 4 18's under the window line while keeping the rear seats. 

You gain a lot from the way SUV's are shaped and how the acoustics work.

pm me

I"m with M5, makes no sense.

The space required for an SPL BP is HUGE. we are talking 6 to 1 ratio which is peaky as hell and has no place for an daily vehicle. 

I'm over this topic...

I'm over this topic...

before I'm over this topic what is this wall called

I'm over this topic...

before I'm over this topic what is this wall called

4th bp

If you want to try something different, why not try something that works. That would be different. So many stupid people running bandpass boxes that are major fails it is absurd.

What you are trying to do is akin to someone trying to track a full size cargo van in a class of Lotus 7's and claim that they want it to be different. Worst part is you expect it to work because you've seen dipshits elsewhere try it.

I also fail to understand how monkey see monkey do leads to "different".