Sign in to follow this  
tripleb45

While my subs are away, I guess I will play.....

Ok here it goes. I have some 'splainin to do lol. I've had to take out two of my subs from my 4 sub system because I don't remember which company (DC or DroppinHz) mistakenly sent out the wrong voice coul setup, no biggie we are all human. I'm new to big systems so I don't know a lot about the electronics yet as far as wiring so when I called the company's I asked for two level 4 18's that at would wire down to 1 ohm together on a DC 3.5k and accepted what I got. The problem is I got 4 subs on two different voice coils. 1 set was d1's and the other set was d2's. I thought DroppinHz made the mistake so i called them and they said they would handle it, and turned it over to DC. So earlier this week I shipped off the two subs back to DC Audio. My prayer is to have my subs back on my system this coming up week. I have received great customer service from both companies so far and I pray nothing changes because I needed my babies like yesterday lol.

So.......while they were away I have decided to play. With an empty box in my ride I found time for an opportunity. I always wanted to vinyl my box but didn't want to unhook the whole system, but this mistake gave me no choice. So today I decided to vinyl it. The shop should be calling me back at any moment and I can't wait until it's done. I also have ordered my HID kits, Led blinkers lights and mirror lights, and an epicenter. Pics will be up shortly. I have to wait until my break. Oh yeah, I am now deciding to get 30" rims put on my truck. Stay tuned. I am searching now.. Just keeping everyone updated. I promise pics will be provided as soon as I get them.

I like this concept. The clean/stock concept. Any cons to upgrading my d pillar like this? (Sound wise)

images-1_zpsaswb5i4x.jpeg

More goodies that came today.

20140905_132620_zps03dtp603.jpg

20140905_132636_zps90zw1yn2.jpg

20140905_1326480_zpsiysuzsmg.jpg

I like the vinyl treatment....nice looking.

Good luck on the build.