Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

24 ETHOS LEFT FOR PRESALE

Only 24 Ethos left for presale.  Once these are sold the next batch of Ethos will not be available until the beginning of February 2015. 

How much are re-cones

If we have our subs on the lay-a-way plan and are making payments, we're still guaranteed a sub as long as we pay it off within the time limit right?  I guess what I'm saying is, all the subs on the lay-a-way plan are counted as being sold as of now right?

If we have our subs on the lay-a-way plan and are making payments, we're still guaranteed a sub as long as we pay it off within the time limit right?  I guess what I'm saying is, all the subs on the lay-a-way plan are counted as being sold as of now right?

Yes.

Thanks.  I know it was a stupid question, but just had to make sure.  I'm already really anxious to get my 15" Ethos and I would go insane if I had to wait until February.

If we have our subs on the lay-a-way plan and are making payments, we're still guaranteed a sub as long as we pay it off within the time limit right? I guess what I'm saying is, all the subs on the lay-a-way plan are counted as being sold as of now right?

If you have a layaway plan your motors are being held.

selling like hot cakes!!!

happydance1.gif

Call it 23.  Couldn't help myself and put a 15 on layaway.

Maybe I need to increase price to $450 to slow demand?

i said it from  the start you could very well sell this sub for 4~450

but i think the DSS nation is spreading too fast for that !

i said it from the start you could very well sell this sub for 4~450

but i think the DSS nation is spreading too fast for that !

Yea I have no desire to overcharge. A good profitable margin is good enough. No need to charge 120 percent Mark up like everyone else.

I'm glad you've been doing well with these Quentin. You definitely deserve it. I want to get my hands on a trident now. Especially after playing with the magnetar for a bit. :)

Good for you Quentin!  Nice to hear the demand is gaining so much momentum :)

C'mon October!!!

:woot:

i just installed my H/O alt gonna do big 3 tomarrow.. i owe my box builder 160$ more and thats it! few more weeks till my Ethos come :) man it been a stressful few months trying to get evertthing ready..  but im getting it done :) is it october yet!!adhd.gif

just got the big 3 done!! alternator is installed.. next need to run main power and rca's.. pick my box up from my boy in a week or so and wire my batterys in my trunk....:) subs are almost here :) :)

just got the big 3 done!! alternator is installed.. next need to run main power and rca's.. pick my box up from my boy in a week or so and wire my batterys in my trunk....:) subs are almost here :) :)

Make a build log and show progress

8 subs are left for sale.  These 8 will remain at preorder pricing until I start shipping to customers or until they sell out.

As of now I'm expecting to receive the motors the second or third week of October.  I have an order from precision due in the 12th and more soft parts due in a week or two.  I should have nearly all the softparts built up by the time the motors arrive so I will only have to drop in the softs parts and package the subs minimizing build time.

I'll have better time frames as the weeks go by.

The next order of motors will be placed as soon as this order arrives.  That will put the next order arriving around the end of January. 

Edited by Quentin Jarrell

8 subs are left for sale. These 8 will remain at preorder pricing until I start shipping to customers or until they sell out.

As of now I'm expecting to receive the motors the second or third week of October. I have an order from precision due in the 12th and more soft parts due in a week or two. I should have nearly all the softparts built up by the time the motors arrive so I will only have to drop in the softs parts and package the subs minimizing build time.

The next order of motors will be placed as soon as this order arrives. That will put the next order arriving around the end of January.

Will the preorders for ethos be the same price in January?

8 subs are left for sale. These 8 will remain at preorder pricing until I start shipping to customers or until they sell out.

As of now I'm expecting to receive the motors the second or third week of October. I have an order from precision due in the 12th and more soft parts due in a week or two. I should have nearly all the softparts built up by the time the motors arrive so I will only have to drop in the softs parts and package the subs minimizing build time.

The next order of motors will be placed as soon as this order arrives. That will put the next order arriving around the end of January.

Will the preorders for ethos be the same price in January?

That depends on the price of raw materials. If there even will be a preorder.