toysareforboys

Donkey Punch Vapour spam from SSA?!?! WTF?

Dear SSA. Why am I getting Donkey Punch Vapor spam from you!!?

Super unethical to harvest the e-mail database to spam out slightly offensive advertising for the new company you are starting :(

-Jamie M.

Super unethical to harvest the e-mail database to spam out slightly offensive advertising for the new company you are starting sad.png

-Jamie M.

Probably didn't uncheck the check box for mailing list you when you accepted the terms and policy

Super unethical to harvest the e-mail database to spam out slightly offensive advertising for the new company you are starting sad.png

-Jamie M.

Probably didn't uncheck the check box for mailing list you when you accepted the terms and policy

Oh damn, I'll have to look closer next time for the option "Allow spam from additional companies selling unrelated products" :(

-Jamie M.

-Jamie M.

Oh damn, I'll have to look closer next time for the option "Allow spam from additional companies selling unrelated products" sad.png

-Jamie M.

lol, I work in IT, it's an faily common practice. Remember when you downloaded Adobe Flash Player, or how about Google Chrome, or any number of thousands of software programs. Most of them, you have to uncheck the unrelated product offering. 

Very sorry about that, just wanted to get at least one email blast out there to help kick start traffic to the site.

Very sorry about that, just wanted to get at least one email blast out there to help kick start traffic to the site.

No problem Mark. Thanks for the reply in here. Maybe if you started it off with a SSA logo or more info about how you're starting a new company, etc. it would have been less alarming. It wasn't until I moved my mouse over the unsubscribe link that I noticed it was a legit e-mail from SSA.

I wish you all the best in the ecig market! You got a line on any nice Panasonic 3600mah NCR18650G batteries?? freakin impossible find those :(

-Jamie M.

No problem Mark. Thanks for the reply in here. Maybe if you started it off with a SSA logo or more info about how you're starting a new company, etc. it would have been less alarming. It wasn't until I moved my mouse over the unsubscribe link that I noticed it was a legit e-mail from SSA.

I wish you all the best in the ecig market! You got a line on any nice Panasonic 3600mah NCR18650G batteries?? freakin impossible find those sad.png

-Jamie M.

Only whats listed in our store for now...

I wish you all the best in the ecig market! You got a line on any nice Panasonic 3600mah NCR18650G batteries?? freakin impossible find those sad.png

-Jamie M.

Only whats listed in our store for now...

Looks like you've just got the 3400mah Panasonic NCR18650B batteries. When you get the 3600mah NCR18650G ones put me down for the first few plz :)

-Jamie M.