porkchop

Chop's 85' S10 (single cab) * 3 18"s (4th order)

:woot:

Running...can't wait to see this thing in beast mode

It's Alive!!!!

coming right along!

It's alive!!!!

Looking good man!

Oooooooo

This is a fourth order BP right? So in order to change the tuning do you have to change the thickness of the loading wall?

This is a fourth order BP right? So in order to change the tuning do you have to change the thickness of the loading wall?

Yes you usually change the thickness of the loading wall, height of the port or width of port just like any other enclosure to adjust the tuning.

Yes you usually change the thickness of the loading wall, height of the port or width of port just like any other enclosure to adjust the tuning.

Yes this is correct genius...And quit neggin all my post your just making yourself look like a little bitch!!

Yes this is correct genius...And quit neggin all my post your just making yourself look like a little bitch!!
Mike, please stop accusing people of "negging" your posts. Do you specifically know JayCee is doing it? Nobody pays attention to reputation points and even spam accounts can click the negative buttons.

Mike, please stop accusing people of "negging" your posts. Do you specifically know JayCee is doing it? Nobody pays attention to reputation points and even spam accounts can click the negative buttons.

Uhh yea..Every time he logs on i get but rapped..lol..Guess you must be hitting him from the behind tongue.png

Uhh yea..Every time he logs on i get but rapped..lol..Guess you must be hitting him from the behind tongue.png

Seeing as you continue to have a problem with respecting others, have a fun vacation.

Thank W140....appreciate that....not something we like inside of here.....not typical of what IAK or SSA likes to see.

Thank you for your time keeping home, nice.

20150116_165127_zpspnncggbw.jpgsold this to my nephew.

Never did fall in love with it like I was w/ Acousta.

Close one chapter. ....open a new one.

Nice to see post in here for a change

Love the time and the steering wheel. Any pictures of the Droppin Hz subwoofers?

Edited by jcarter1885