http://www.termpro.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=25

let me know if you guys have any other options or ideas

thanks in advance!

yeah, was looking at that one too, and had messaged a guy on here

its for personal use, well on my own vehicle and if anyone else

wants to meter.

Any experience? pros or cons? big price difference

Well, well, well smile.png

Shouldn't take too long...with bluetooth and Android app. 

10714703_839338859439982_1639926967_n.jp

Used both. If I was to buy one I would go SPL lab just for the price. They're close enough. You don't need EXACT term-lab results while testing to see gains or losses, just something accurate enough to notice the change. You can find side by side videos of both meters. they're pretty damn close. I also like that you can talk to Shizz on here and get any questions answered quick, or help with any aspect of the product. 

Well, well, well smile.png

10714703_839338859439982_1639926967_n.jp

FINALLY! Give more of an update!

Except for Bluetooth and Android app, NOTHING until next week. 

Except for Bluetooth and Android app, NOTHING until next week. 

Close enough, I'll be looking forward to what you have done :D

Used both. If I was to buy one I would go SPL lab just for the price. They're close enough. You don't need EXACT term-lab results while testing to see gains or losses, just something accurate enough to notice the change. You can find side by side videos of both meters. they're pretty damn close. I also like that you can talk to Shizz on here and get any questions answered quick, or help with any aspect of the product.

Term lab isn't exact either so don't sweat it. Just because something is a "standard" doesn't give it any credibility for being scientifically correct.

What you need is relative repeatability with a somewhat linear FR. The rest doesn't really matter.

Alright sounds good to me, for personal testing, ill go with the SPL Lab, thanks guys

Term lab isn't exact either so don't sweat it. Just because something is a "standard" doesn't give it any credibility for being scientifically correct.

What you need is relative repeatability with a somewhat linear FR. The rest doesn't really matter.

Exactly, I don't get why people don't give credit to a score just because it wasn't measured with a term lab. Too often I see scored posted from a SPL lab just to get told it's wrong/unofficial because it's not term lab.

Op, glad to help!

:popcorn: