Sign in to follow this  
altoncustomtech

Anyone know what happened to Ricksi30??

Just wondering if anyone knows him personally, or at least may know why he's not been on the forum since April (according to his profile)?

I have seen him on FB.

There's a few used to be regulars I havent seen in some time....him,bassink,jbl camry etc

Yeah I know, some good guys aren't on much anymore.  I'm looking for Rick because we have a transaction that's not yet been completed.

I seen he had a few post When I was reading JBL CAMRY'S build log over on SMD... didnt pay much attention of how recent it was tho!!! I can check if you would like,if you dont have an account there.

Nah, hell with it.  Been over a year at this point, I'm just gonna say screw it and write it off.

I hear ya on that....sent him a PM anyhow tho!!

Hey Alton I'm so sorry man, I haven't been on here in forever and completely spaced this. Sean let me know on FB that you posted this. Pm me your address to make sure that I have the right one and I'll send the speakers out asap and the tweeters are yours for your time. I had no intention in screwing you over man and I'm sorry it took this long. I hope you still have a use for this stuff.

It's alright. I didn't believe you had any intention of doing it on purpose, but I kinda thought that after this long there wasn't much point in pursuing it anymore. But then I figured I'd give it one last shot for the hell of it.

Thanks for following up on it.

bigok.gif

awesome