Sign in to follow this  
sundownclown

my honda accord setup

They are Dayton terminals. Parts express sells them.

Thanks

well next and final thing i can do is get my alarm installed which will be in a week or so.. and thats pretty much it then wait for my Ethos to come... wish i had something to hold me over till they come...its been months with NO bass 

You won't be let down sir.

thats what everyone says that has them!! :) cant wait till they are finally in my trunk doin work!!

thats what everyone says that has them!! :) cant wait till they are finally in my trunk doin work!!

That's because it's true!!! You will probably expand what you listen to, just to see what else you can play with authority.

thats what everyone says that has them!! smile.png cant wait till they are finally in my trunk doin work!!

That's because it's true!!! You will probably expand what you listen to, just to see what else you can play with authority.

now thats what im talking about!! well im taking out my by 9's in the back deck.. since everyone says i wont even hear them once my ethos are in the trunk.. so im going to work on making my front stage clean and loud.. i  thinking i may go with PRV or Beyma.. gonna do a 6 1/2 in each door and a tweet for now... my strut mount went in the back last week so that set me back a bit.. was supposed to get my alarm installed yesturday but got the date moved to november 1.. trying to kill time b4 my Ethos get here :)

Edited by sundownclown

well i got a new job!! more hours closer to home.. better pay im souped! :) had to cancel my alarm install to a diff date.. waiting on a few pay checks to come in.. now i can get some good highs and a better 4 channel .... its november!! man i really hope my subs come in this month :) its been a long time coming.. im so ready for them!!

What alarm you going with

?

What alarm you going with

?

5706v

Nice choice ..Why not install yourself?

Nice choice ..Why not install yourself?

way over my head.. i still have alot to learn.. everyone i kno that can install car audio all say that alarms are a pain

Edited by sundownclown

I actually enjoy doing them.. Certain cars can be a pain,but all in all there not to bad.