Sign in to follow this  
altoncustomtech

2014 Vincennes University Annual Dyno Day & Car show

It's that time of year again when our local university automotive department is putting on their annual car show.  It falls on Nov. 1st this year and as always is open to anything and everything.  There's a pretty good showing of cars every year (especially when the weather is decent) and wouldn't expect this year to be any different.

I'm hoping to get a better showing of Car Audio related vehicles at the show this year.  I'm trying to get everyone I can locally that's into the hobby to attend and I plan on having at least the Jimmy there if not both it and the van.  It would be absolutely awesome to have some guys from the forum attend, especially anyone from Team IAK!

2014VUCarshow.jpg

Alton this is in Vincennes, IN 47591 if so i would takre the drive i need to use up my vacation time at work anyway

Edited by antoinez28

Yes sir, that is the correct city and zip code.  Would be great to see you there!!

Yeah im going hope some other people on the forum would go like swift

Swift, Sencheezy, Porkchop and other associated Team IAK members are about the closest forum members.  In Senchez's case I'm not sure he'd be able to make the time to come up this far or risk his equipment for a show that won't earn him any points.  It's a long way to go and a small crowd just to demo for no matter who it is.

If you were the only one to show up I'll be more than happy since I really am not expecting anyone to show up.  I'm going to try to get another couple of shows put together for next year and hopefully the notion that an SPL meter will be available will draw some extra folks in.  Then perhaps in time we can get the event(s) sanctioned with one of the organizations.  The people who are interested in this stuff are around here, it's just getting them to realize there's more to it than waking the neighbors up after midnight with their systems bumping. 

The month is halfway through, figured I'd bump this...

Can not make it job would not give me the off day do to someone else requested it before me

Damn that really sucks ass. I was really looking forward to meeting you and seeing what those Ethos can do.

Maybe next year at Slamology or another show. Gotta take care of work so the bills can get paid and food is on the table though. That's much more important. Thanks for letting me know ahead of time.

I put my request in early like 8th oct and someone on my shift did a week before me for the same day... Yeah slamology for sure