Sign in to follow this  
tac2137

Im back, Ready for a dumb question?

Its been a while since i have kept up with the audio industry and even when i did i was still a rookie. I was lucky enough to have a guy by the name of Alton from this same forum make me box measurements for my car but sadly my car was stolen right before i got to install everything in late 2012. I finally have a car with a big enough trunk to do it all over again hah. So know for my question. I have Two Sundown SA-12 D4's that will be running on a Sundown Saz-1500d v.3 WIth 1/0 gauge xs wire. My question is where and what are your opinions on trusted inline fuse holders that will fit my wire gauge and also how many should i get? Im guessing two. I have seen some pretty pricey holders so i would like to stay under $30-$35. 

Welcome back!

I still have that design too, lol.  If you need another just let me know.

BTW, I agree with Sean's recommendations.  :D

Thanks a lot. 

Welcome back!

BTW, I agree with Sean's recommendations.  biggrin.png

Sweet! I think my trunk is a little bigger than my last and its not a hatchback. Do you think the same measurements will sound just as good?

Its been a while since i have kept up with the audio industry and even when i did i was still a rookie. I was lucky enough to have a guy by the name of Alton from this same forum make me box measurements for my car but sadly my car was stolen right before i got to install everything in late 2012. I finally have a car with a big enough trunk to do it all over again hah. So know for my question. I have Two Sundown SA-12 D4's that will be running on a Sundown Saz-1500d v.3 WIth 1/0 gauge xs wire. My question is where and what are your opinions on trusted inline fuse holders that will fit my wire gauge and also how many should i get? Im guessing two. I have seen some pretty pricey holders so i would like to stay under $30-$35. 

I know how that is, alton did a design for 6 ssa dcon 15s and my truck got wrecked before I had a chance to build it. :(

Welcome back!

Sweet! I think my trunk is a little bigger than my last and its not a hatchback. Do you think the same measurements will sound just as good?

From what I'm seeing it was 37" x 17.5" x 17.5" tuned to 32hz with 56sqin of port area.  As long as it would fit it should be fine.  Like I said, if you need it redesigned to fit the new car just let me know.

I know how that is, alton did a design for 6 ssa dcon 15s and my truck got wrecked before I had a chance to build it. sad.png

Damn, Im still upset that i didnt get to install it yet but at the same time im extreamly happy that  i didn't because i would no longer have anything. 

Welcome back!

From what I'm seeing it was 37" x 17.5" x 17.5" tuned to 32hz with 56sqin of port area.  As long as it would fit it should be fine.  Like I said, if you need it redesigned to fit the new car just let me know.

I don't get off work till 2am but i should be off this Friday so ill probably double check my trunk and let you know then.