Sign in to follow this  
97maxima

In and playing finally

Went thru many amplifier changes before the build was even complete.Went from a Atomic 5k to a DD M4 to a Tara HD8000. Used my burp box in another vehicle and built a street box for the Etho 15s. Have had minimal playtime with them but the initial results were good. Tight accurate response. Did have a small hiccup that has had a band-aid put on just to get some testing in and show them off at a little local show tomorrow. So far ive done a 148 flat with them sealed on the dash from 44-47hz which is close to my vehicles peak. Have not done any meca style metering yet but in the past thats where it has typically shined. Going to play around with some more enclosures once i glue some recones in.

build_zpsf2971620.jpg

Went thru many amplifier changes before the build was even complete.Went from a Atomic 5k to a DD M4 to a Tara HD8000. Used my burp box in another vehicle and built a street box for the Etho 15s. Have had minimal playtime with them but the initial results were good. Tight accurate response. Did have a small hiccup that has had a band-aid put on just to get some testing in and show them off at a little local show tomorrow. So far ive done a 148 flat with them sealed on the dash from 44-47hz which is close to my vehicles peak. Have not done any meca style metering yet but in the past thats where it has typically shined. Going to play around with some more enclosures once i glue some recones in.

build_zpsf2971620.jpg

man that sweet! i cant wait to get my Ethos not to much longer i hope!!!

Im running a hd8k(temporary amp) on ethos and man if you can keep your voltage up that amp is a beast plus having ethos to back it I have not clamped it yet but my next door neighbors hate me...nice set up love the ports

Damn son! That's looking really good! Plus nice numbers.

man that sweet! i cant wait to get my Ethos not to much longer i hope!!!

Im sure you will enjoy them

Im running a hd8k(temporary amp) on ethos and man if you can keep your voltage up that amp is a beast plus having ethos to back it I have not clamped it yet but my next door neighbors hate me...nice set up love the ports

Thanks, i have excellent voltage, but may still switch back to cap banks for more stability 

Damn son! That's looking really good! Plus nice numbers.

Thanks, i have a few tweaks to do to get the numbers up, wasnt thrilled but its only the 2nd build the car has seen and it was down for a year since last meca world finals.