tac2137

Good amp to push a pair of Pioneer TS-D1720C

Looking for a good Amp to run just a pair of pioneer TS-D17020C component speakers? I don't want to spend more than $400

Really any decent amp will be great for them.  The two Sean listed are great options and there's always eBay too.  I recently picked up an Audison SR2 for $61, an Image Dynamics Q700.2 for $86, and a Diamond Audio D600.1 for $46 that were a little below the norm on price but are great amps.  Deals like those are on there if you have the patience to look and wait for them.  Not just on eBay but the classifieds on here and the sister sites.

If you only want new the Barbara Ann would be at the top of my list.

Really any decent amp will be great for them.  The two Sean listed are great options and there's always eBay too.  I recently picked up an Audison SR2 for $61, an Image Dynamics Q700.2 for $86, and a Diamond Audio D600.1 for $46 that were a little below the norm on price but are great amps.  Deals like those are on there if you have the patience to look and wait for them.  Not just on eBay but the classifieds on here and the sister sites.

Sweet, thanks. Oh and i keep readings about don i think his name is for sound deadening. Can you tell me anything about him? 

Sweet, thanks. Oh and i keep readings about don i think his name is for sound deadening. Can you tell me anything about him? 

sounddeadenershowdown.com

Sound deadening is very important but why does it affect the amp recommendation?

The sound deadening should be done when the speakers are installed if your budget allows for it.

Edited by pmureika

Sound deadening is very important but why does it affect the amp recommendation?

The sound deadening should be done when the speakers are installed if your budget allows for it.

Haha. I wasn't going to sound deaden my amp. It was just a quick question instead of making a whole new post.

Don is as good as it gets when it comes to sound deadening. He's probably one of if not the most knowledgeable people on the subject. His products and business practices are also about as good as it can get.

That's just my opinion though.

Haha. I wasn't going to sound deaden my amp. It was just a quick question instead of making a whole new post.

I was just making a point that the amp shouldn't depend on sound deadening.

Edited by pmureika

I was just making a point that the amp shouldn't depend on sound deadening.

He didnt say it did. I dont even understand how you came up with that conclusion just because he asked about sound deadening in the same thread.

other way around . Deadening is a fundamental part of install