Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

Would you pay $450 for a 30 pound Ethos?

Would there be any interest for a 30 pound Ethos that was around $450 as an option in addition to the regular 65 pound Ethos?

Neo ?

If the only difference were weight, and the Neo was more expensive, I think most people would opt for the less expensive option...personally. I can think of a few reasons someone might want the lighter option (using a large quantity of drivers or someone who will be removing the enclosure frequently)...but I'm not one of them, so if I were in the market for the driver the regular ferrite version is what I would go for.

For me the only reason I've never done the full system Ive always wanted was because of weight. I would also pay more so maybe in limited quantities this would be a good option.

I would. It seems at the rate these subs are proeuced today, the weight just keeps getting higher and higher. It would still be cheaper than some other drivers in its class. Just my .02

For me the only reason I've never done the full system Ive always wanted was because of weight. I would also pay more so maybe in limited quantities this would be a good option.

Yeah what he said...i have not done a wall yet because it hard trying to hold a 65lb to 75lb sub with one hand and drill with the other hand...i do builds by my self...

Would you make a 10"?

I might give it a try.

The next order coming will be Ethos and Enchore(1,000 watt Ethos). So this would be a possibility for next summer.

I just checked your website they look like some little beast! How many have you sold this year?

I just checked your website they look like some little beast! How many have you sold this year?

100 last month.

And there is a waiting list of about 40 people right now for when the layaway starts on the next run.

Not bad...Is the ethos the only series? That's all I seen on the website...These are 1800 rms right? Anything that can handle more?

They look good though bro!

Neo ?

If the only difference were weight, and the Neo was more expensive, I think most people would opt for the less expensive option...personally. I can think of a few reasons someone might want the lighter option (using a large quantity of drivers or someone who will be removing the enclosure frequently)...but I'm not one of them, so if I were in the market for the driver the regular ferrite version is what I would go for.

Same exact everything else. Thermal would increase due to no heat soak. But that hasn't been an issue.

Considering savings on shipping cost I think I'll still be able to get it as cheap or cheaper than the competition's ferrite counterparts in the same class. I'll still offer the ferrite version. It's just a pain in the ass to load 120 pounds of subs with a 75 pound box in the trunk of my car.

They look mean..I wish I could see them in action bro! I will keep this in mind but this project I'm doing now will be with SSA..

Great job though brother! What are the specs for these?

They look mean..I wish I could see them in action bro! I will keep this in mind but this project I'm doing now will be with SSA..

Great job though brother! What are the specs for these?

Specs on which ones?

All series you have sir!

All series you have sir!

Klippel results(yes I Klippel everything) for the Ethos are on the website. Expected specs on the Trident is in the Facebook link.

I just checked your website they look like some little beast! How many have you sold this year?

100 last month.

I'm soon to be one! =) yee