Sign in to follow this  
ronrico418

Moderator needed plz!

i have been a member since to 2005-2006  I cannot find my account the website tells me it doesnt exist.  I started a new one and it wont let me sign in and yes I went through email registry settup.  I finally logged in w fb.........

Main prob - I need and should be able to post a Kicker Warhorse for sale!

oldest membeship info-

kickerbass18@yahoo.com username Fi418s 

last night's sign-up-

jrodzemail@gmail.com username fi418s

not even sure how im signed in now   I also use go by ronrico418    my name is Joey Rodriguez - Shawn Fleming, and Tommy Mckinnie both know me pretty well.   Thanks for any help I need to sell this amp asap to pay some bills so somebody can get a good buy here or ill do ebay by end of next week.  Thanks for any help plz respond at jrodzemail@gmail.com subject/title warhorse.  Again Thank You sooo much!   Go Bucs?

i have been a member since to 2005-2006  I cannot find my account the website tells me it doesnt exist.  I started a new one and it wont let me sign in and yes I went through email registry settup.  I finally logged in w fb.........

Main prob - I need and should be able to post a Kicker Warhorse for sale!

oldest membeship info-

kickerbass18@yahoo.com username Fi418s 

last night's sign-up-

jrodzemail@gmail.com username fi418s

not even sure how im signed in now   I also use go by ronrico418    my name is Joey Rodriguez - Shawn Fleming, and Tommy Mckinnie both know me pretty well.   Thanks for any help I need to sell this amp asap to pay some bills so somebody can get a good buy here or ill do ebay by end of next week.  Thanks for any help plz respond at jrodzemail@gmail.com subject/title warhorse.  Again Thank You sooo much!   Go Bucs?

Your log in name is ronrico418

If you don't remember your password we can reset it, but that will have to be done through a PM.

If you need me to reset a password to merge two accounts, I can do that.