SoundQubed

BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY 2014

This year we are going to have a load of sales going on!

Black Friday: Starts at Midnight November 28th (Black Friday) and ends Midnight November 29th.
Cyber Monday: Starts Midnight September 1st and ends Midnight September 2nd.

Everything (excluding glue, recones, and misc parts) will be 10% off site wide.

We will also be discounting our Woofer Bundles.

Friday Trunk Busters

25% off Q1-3500

20% off Q1-750
30% off Earbuds

Monday Trunk Busters

20% off Q1-1200

20% off Q1-2200
30% off Earbuds

10154139_1004215632928994_71116600904560

Also,

Make sure to read over our shipping policy! We offer free shipping and signature ship for $5.00.  1912306_1004675489549675_598863412433977

Edited by SoundQubed

Also,

Make sure to read over our shipping policy! If you do not select signature ship and you know you live in the hood there is nothing we can do to recover your package, so if you want insurance please select signature required.

You should hire a proor-reader before posting.  Great business ethics here.

Also,

Make sure to read over our shipping policy! If you do not select signature ship and you know you live in the hood there is nothing we can do to recover your package, so if you want insurance please select signature required.

Lol proor-reader.

wow...200 off a 3500.  I may need to sell my Nendo's....

Also,

Lol proor-reader.

Did my pun not come across?

Also,

Guess having a little bit of fun isn't allowed!

All we want to do is make sure everyone is safe and secure. Without signature ship we don't have the ability to file a claim in the instance that an item is lost or stolen. It's not a common occurrence but if it does happen it sucks for you and us and it takes forever to process through the shipping companies.

My 2200 is on the truck for delivery and my 200.2 should hopefully arrive tomorrow. Just hate I missed out on the earbuds. I was too excited about getting the 2200 that I totally forgot to order a couple of sets for the boys. Oh well..... Thanks for the deals guys. Can't wait to get these in and bumpin'!

@eddieC check out Amazon adhd.gif

@eddieC check out Amazon adhd.gif

Thanks for the heads up! 3 sets ordered.... just hope they arrive before Santa. BTW.... thanks for the amps. Installed them both last weekend and am totally blown away! I have friends who refuse to even get in the car to listen once they hear the doors open. slayer.gif