so alot of stuff gets here today and sunday...so I will start posting pics today and as the byild gets going again...

Alot of changes to come 1st big one I will be making a different box the port will be across the bottom tuned around 32hz

Next is front stage 1 10" and two 8" in each door same company all will be 8ohms so final ohm load will be 1 ohm on a taramp hd5k( I have a good spot to hide it at) JayCee any input on these

And try to hide two more juicebox g31 in the cargo area side panels...see what happens there

I know I know pics pics pics....

Edited by Antoine'stahoe155+

85d558042958ddfaa4e8e3a4dec88352_zps30ba

Nice bro!!! popcorn.gif

Sound deadner showdown 1 layer8cd997feac1d454f7476c58259ae8e1a_zpse61b

KIMG0151_zpsyhwrhxjx.jpg

2/0 SHCA next to 1/0 SHCA cca

KIMG0149_zps26jeqjn2.jpg

KIMG0150_zpswpoc2rhz.jpg USPS dont care how you get it as long as you get it

The re cone FB_IMG_1426981090407_zps4dcy8xrn.jpgFB_IMG_1426981097469_zpsr3caigxm.jpgFB_IMG_1426981112493_zps1j6hxjrn.jpg

1st one everFB_IMG_1426981160455_zpsl54v6mqn.jpg

Use a angle grinder went much faster

FB_IMG_1426981170659_zps6nhvatwg.jpgFB_IMG_1426981178194_zpssbs3arcr.jpg

Bead game on point lol

FB_IMG_1426981183689_zpsucpwocbw.jpg

1st one everFB_IMG_1426981160455_zpsl54v6mqn.jpg

Use a angle grinder went much faster

FB_IMG_1426981170659_zps6nhvatwg.jpgFB_IMG_1426981178194_zpssbs3arcr.jpg

Bead game on point lol

FB_IMG_1426981183689_zpsucpwocbw.jpg

FB_IMG_1426981192872_zpsfwhoia8i.jpg

KIMG0060_zpstwzze4hb.jpg

received_10202680922418125_zpsopqynk9d.j

Would post more of the box build but will be build another in two to 3 weeks

KIMG0060_zpstwzze4hb.jpg

received_10202680922418125_zpsopqynk9d.j

Would post more of the box build but will be build another in two to 3 weeks

Nice bro!!!!

Ok had got these rims off a friend really cheap all in good condition...real good tires too

KIMG0145_zpsnyfrnyhp.jpg

They are 8lug and im 6lug so I had to get some adapters and will be doimg a 4" lift also....so thats it for now

O the rims are 18s by the way

KIMG0138_zpsccx17k2u.jpg

O the rims are 18s by the way

KIMG0138_zpsccx17k2u.jpg

You need to bag the Tahoe!!!

No had a bagged car before and hated it pot hole, high speeds, and dirt roads dont work sold it fast...

No had a bagged car before and hated it pot hole, high speeds, and dirt roads dont work sold it fast...

lol,, thinking of bagging the camaro but no room for the tank biggrin.png

A bag the carmaro really different going to bring alot of haters

so alot of stuff gets here today and sunday...so I will start posting pics today and as the byild gets going again...

Alot of changes to come 1st big one I will be making a different box the port will be across the bottom tuned around 32hz

Next is front stage 1 10" and two 8" in each door same company all will be 8ohms so final ohm load will be 1 ohm on a taramp hd5k( I have a good spot to hide it at) JayCee any input on these

And try to hide two more juicebox g31 in the cargo area side panels...see what happens there

I know I know pics pics pics....

If im reading this correctly, I wouldnt run all the mids off a 1channel amp. You wont have any stereo seperation. I know you are tryna get the most power to your mids but I would find a 2 channel amp that is stable to 2ohms per channel, run one door per channel. Edited by jay-cee

Finding a 2 with enough power and a small foot print in a decent price range will be hard for me to do but I will try and look do make sense....

Is there any way to do just two 10"speakers to keep it simple, will allow you to run 4 ohms and find a 4 four channel to bridge. Dont worry so much about power, with their sensitivity they will still have good output.

Yeah I can but I still want the ability to keep up with my 18s when I go from 8k to 16k later in the year...

See im getting these doors for a buddy and theres one 10 and a bullet but im going to cover the bullet and just use the ten spot....plus get them to look a lil betterIMG_20150323_015052_zpshjynirnw.jpg

Edited by Antoine'stahoe155+

Why not make your own doors and go for what you want, instead of compromise. Going from 8k to 16k is only doubling the power so its not like the output is gonna drastically increase to where you need to make a major overhaul to your front stage. Pick the right speakers and you will have the output you want. Like stated on this forum, lots of power or throwing the speakers rms does not equate to more output.

I once wired my mids and super tweeters on my amp from one channel each to bridging them on a PPI900.4. Yes they got louder, well louder at lower volume level then previously before. But causing stress on the speaker and running more power/heat just to allow my volume level to not be as high was not a good trade off. Just my .02

Peavey and Beyma is what I see used with great success.

The doors are free...I hate fiberglassing so if I can find something that's already in the works I'm going to jump on it those are beyma in the pic,,,but I see what you are getting at and will think about my front stage before I make it final

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now