Sign in to follow this  
Shang Tsung

Help smell coming from back, one sub doesn't work.

pussies LMFAO! YOU WERE ALL WRONG! Say what you like, but it was because the Sub was a SVC 4ohm sub.

I would like to get my jaw knocked off!!! Whats up??

but it was because the Sub was a SVC 4ohm sub.

That is not why you fried it. Overpowering is the problem. Number of coils and/or resistance doesn't make a driver stronger or weaker. Though I am probably wasting time trying to explain this as you have already made up your mind about us.

Oh yea, one more to get banned, the dumb fucks in this thread, the moderate, the site, all of it is full of trash everything. From prices to people. You fucks make me laugh, next time any of you pussies (who were wrong) want to get their jaw knocked off and your in Chicago just email me.

Why reduce yourself to this level? Most of what I read they were trying to help you, although you may not agree.

We were just trying to help you.  You still don't understand what happened to your gear and we were (are) trying to lead you down the proper path.

Threatening people on the internet is pointless. 

You have some growing up to do.

We'll still help if you want it, otherwise I wouldn't post this kind of nonsense.

OP is on vacation again for awhile. This kind of abusive behavior is not tolerated at SSA. Thank you for everyone who has tried to help

For when he's back,

Don't waste our time asking questions when your head is too far up your ass to listen to an answer. You ask questions to learn, which obviously isn't on your agenda.

Buy a fire extinguisher, you're an idiot.

-

:)

Edited by SpeakerBoy

That was hilarious !

I loved the picture with the finger pointing. :) 

I feel sorry for the OP...not too much though !

This thread is amusing, puts a smile on my face.

The sad thing is I work with a guys like this.

He knows everything until you tell him he's wrong, then he says "right" , does a 180* and proceeds to tell me why he's right after he's changed his story.

Drives me nuts.

I've told him many times that I have more respect for someone that admits he doesn't know how to do something then the guy who says he knows, proceeds to screws it up and come to me for help.

Edited by cobra93

I have more respect for someone that admits he doesn't know how to do something then the guy who says he knows, proceeds to screws it up and come to me for help.

X2

I have more respect for someone that admits he doesn't know how to do something then the guy who says he knows, proceeds to screws it up and come to me for help.

X2

X3

X2

X3
X4