Sign in to follow this  
Kanaworm$

Synergy Audio Amplifier Warranty

Synergy Audio Amplifiers are covered by a 1 year limited warranty. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operating the amplifier outside of listed specifications, or any amplifier that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than authorized personnel. This warranty does NOT cover Power/Ground inputs hooked up reverse or other damage caused by improper installation. Repair service is available for faulty installation. Warranty on amplifiers is NOT transferable.

All warranty returns must be sent prepaid to Synergy Audio and be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. For faster warranty service please contact Synergy Audio to request a return authorization number. At the discretion of Synergy Audio your Amplifier will be either repaired or replaced.

If no defect is found, the amplifier will be shipped back at the expense of the customer. If the amplifier is found to be defective then the replaced or repaired amplifier will be shipped back prepaid.

In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging of the returned amplifier. The customer is responsible for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Synergy Audio requires that all original packaging be utilized when sending an amplifier back for Warranty repair or replacement.

Common sense goes a long way when installing a high power amplifier. Please calculate current draw of your amplifier(s) and make and educated guess whether you will need additional supplemental battery reserve and or extra generating capacity with the addition of an upgraded or additional alternator(s).

We recommend using true OFC power, ground and speaker cable. You’ve spent your hard earned money on a great product don’t buy cheap, undersized mixed alloy wire.

If using CCA please do your homework and buy a quality mix of copper to aluminum ratio wire.

Edited by 98GMC

Why freight shipping? Ultimately that translates to an EXPENSIVE warranty cost.

J

Sent prepaid via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Removed the freight wording. Thanks for pointing out the error.

Edited by 98GMC

Thanks for clearing that up. Will freight still be used for return shipping if it is covered under warranty?

J

Thanks for clearing that up. Will freight still be used for return shipping if it is covered under warranty?

J

Warranty return shipping is on us at Synergy Audio. Did I miss that too? sigh.gif

It happens. I spent a good amount of time proofreading for a living.

J

It happens. I spent a good amount of time proofreading for a living.

J

I didn't forget lol, it's in the end of the 3rd paragraph. But thank you for pointing things out to me so I can correct.