Sign in to follow this  
SacredTanakh

Sacred's 300 Rebuild

284911E0-DA13-46DC-82E9-FC4EE841F4E3_zps

1A9125AB-0137-4514-9624-94378E980E74_zps

Nice and clean....where you get the ring terminals at....
Thanks guys, all my wire, fuses, terminals, etc. are from http://www.polarwire.com

They are very good quality and expensive but I mainly use them because they are local to me.

9E635D72-2EC6-43D1-A96B-2370F402A786_zps

Got one door panel done today. The big thing with these was to strengthen the door panel, so I started with 3/4 maple. Filled in as necessary and wrapped with thick leather. After some sound deadening and bracing im going to fill it with polyfill.

:droolcup: those doors are pure sex 

Edited by jay-cee

Got one door panel done today. The big thing with these was to strengthen the door panel, so I started with 3/4 maple. Filled in as necessary and wrapped with thick leather. After some sound deadening and bracing im going to fill it with polyfill.

I had to take a 2nd LOOK thought that was factory....nice doors

I had to take a 2nd LOOK thought that was factory....nice doors
Thanks guys, It came out really nice. It really surprised me though how amazing they sound, wayy better then before. Wired them to 2ohms bridged on the leviathan just to see what would happen. With impedance rise it sits high enough that the amp doesn't protect... So that means I'll be running 1200w per door.. 600w per Neo pro. They take it like a champ. Edited by SacredTanakh

Ok so if you buy a leviathan do not wire it bridged to 2ohm... Bad things happen lol...6B2A89D3-44AF-4AF1-AEB5-95EB61B64681_zps

BECEB415-7183-41B1-95D0-9A3412C6AE37_zps

Edited by SacredTanakh

Sucks to hear man, you got balls to wire to 2 ohms bridged. I bet they sounded nice though, love those doors bro.

Sucks to hear man, you got balls to wire to 2 ohms bridged. I bet they sounded nice though, love those doors bro.

Sure balls haha, more like stupidity.

Killed my baby.. my pride and joy. suicide-santa.gif

They sounded amazing, and insanely loud at that power level. The other 10s were on there way too, what a setback.

Sure balls haha, more like stupidity.

Killed my baby.. my pride and joy. suicide-santa.gif

They sounded amazing, and insanely loud at that power level. The other 10s were on there way too, what a setback.

Nothing worse than losing a expensive amp. Pure agony.

I unfortunately haven't gotten anything done on the build...

or even sent the leviathan in to get repaired...

But the subs have shipped, and should arrive in a week :D looks like I have a week to finish the wall.

Also I got a job at SoundWorks AK, so although I'm making alot less money, my skill in this craft will improve greatly.

314682CC-97F2-4B3E-8DB6-792E62FD7B8C_zps

314682CC-97F2-4B3E-8DB6-792E62FD7B8C_zps

Nice...

cant wait for my subs to get here

Your build.is going to get real loud

Sp4s are some nice ass subs man. Looking forward to your opinion of them

Sp4s are some nice ass subs man. Looking forward to your opinion of them

I absolutely loved my 18s. SP4s have such a flat response in every box I've put them in, and in a direct comparison to Btl ufos, and Zcons, they were definitely louder. So it was a no brainer as to which sub I would choose. Although... those Team Sundown 15s were calling my name... lol but more than twice the price.

Edited by SacredTanakh

It's a little loud.

Just a little???

It's a little loud.

Just a little???
The loudest system I've ever heard.

I'm actually really impressed and happy with it. It had no lows whatsoever at first but as they are breaking in its getting a lot better. The box isn't even close to being finished, but I wanted to test it to make sure I'm going to be happy with the tuning. I'm pretty confident that I hit my goal of a 157db outlaw on music. I will show you guys pictures of it when I can do the finishing touches to the wall. If you guys want to see a much cleaner build log of this I started a thread on SMD, this one has gotten a little messy.

Edited by SacredTanakh