bigrank916

My daughters new ride

actually electonic express has some nice pioneer's on sale..I was looking at them recently but mine is a din and half so I got stuck having to get a single din...

http://www.electronicexpress.com/subcategory?cat_id=7&sub_id=25&stock=&f1=550&n1=Double

Might be able to find the same model cheaper at woofers ect..sonicelectonics.. ect idk

I'm gonna keep it to about $200 for the DVD head unit. The Pioneers look great. Hopefully find one with three 4V preouts. I've seen some nice ones already tho. I think Ill be getting one very soon to start this. It was originally just a stereo for Christmas but I don't wanna stop there lol.

Two Icons or two Fi SSD 12-15s for the subs. I know I said SSA but Fi was a great sub for me. Its a touch cheaper and can handle a touch more power. Im not planning on a 2k watt amp but more like 1500. As high as i can go without getting a HO alty to keep the electrical good. Unless the alty is cheap lol

I'm gonna keep it to about $200 for the DVD head unit. The Pioneers look great. Hopefully find one with three 4V preouts. I've seen some nice ones already tho. I think Ill be getting one very soon to start this. It was originally just a stereo for Christmas but I don't wanna stop there lol.

Two Icons or two Fi SSD 12-15s for the subs. I know I said SSA but Fi was a great sub for me. Its a touch cheaper and can handle a touch more power. Im not planning on a 2k watt amp but more like 1500. As high as i can go without getting a HO alty to keep the electrical good. Unless the alty is cheap lol

I know what you mean brother...I plan for a little upgrade About $200.00 and next thing I know I have a few grand invested!! I have audio for projects I haven't even purchased yet!!

Oh ya i still have stuff sitting in the garage waitin for me. I sold a lot of it but kept the cable and Dblocks etc.

I thinking it could be a grand when I'm done. Nothing too serious but definitely better than stock or that mainstream crap

Two Fi SSD 12s will run me bout $470 shipped. Add around $200 for the HU. Ive got all the cable and wire that I need so no need to buy that. I only really need the components and enclosure. I will most likely buy a design and make it myself. If not then the ticket will for sure be at $1k system lol

Check that. The kiddo doesn't even want a DVD player lol. No CD either so a regular HU it is! That;s even cheaper! :)

Nice to see you back bigrank, im tuned in :popcorn:

Nice to see you back bigrank, im tuned in popcorn.gif

Nice to be back jay-cee! Im gettin so pumped thinking about making this system sick. Cant wait to get started. Im gonna buy a HU prolly next weekend.

Here is the dash with stock radio. It looks kinda weird how it curves on the bottom part. Whaddya yall think the DIN size is here???

">http://photo5_zpsfd43c028.jpg

If I had to guess, its only a single DIN thats gonna need an install kit as well. Would the whole original panel be taken off and a new adaptor in its place?

If I had to guess, its only a single DIN thats gonna need an install kit as well. Would the whole original panel be taken off and a new adaptor in its place?

Crutchfield shows both will work,says a 4" double din or a 2" din for the 14 sentra from what i'm looking at

http://www.crutchfield.com/Car/outfitmycar/car.aspx

Crutchfield shows both will work,says a 4" double din or a 2" din for the 14 sentra from what i'm looking at

http://www.crutchfield.com/Car/outfitmycar/car.aspx

Damn I never knew it could be both?

I'll take another look but most of the prices at Crutchfield are comparable to others. I didnt think it was that cheap. Plus they give you a free install kit usually

Not a bad deal on the alpine..But it is only a media player I do think so If you still want to play Cd's maybe go with the Kenwood.

Not a bad deal on the alpine..But it is only a media player I do think so If you still want to play Cd's maybe go with the Kenwood.

Yeah I posted that she changed her mind and said she didnt want the DVD player nor did she care if it played CDs. What kid says no tho? lol

I saw that wooferetc is selling some discontinued Sundown subs??? I didnt know they had internet sites selling them now but that place has a lot of other quality brands as well

I scooped up the DEH-x9600BHS a few months back and It is a nice H/U for the price..

Thats a nice HU. Im really leaning towards the JVC. Its got everything I need to power her system right and it has pretty lights lol

Thats a nice HU. Im really leaning towards the JVC. Its got everything I need to power her system right and it has pretty lights lol

Kids love the lights!! can't go wrong with the lights..

I think Ive narrowed down all the stuff she needs besides interior speakers but Imma see what her stock speakers sounds like amplified 1st.

The sub will be an Fi SSD 12" D2ohm. I thot about a few different options but with all her VB gear and friends, she's gonna need all that trunk space. The SSD only called for a 2.5cuft box so we'll see. Its $240 shipped

The amp for the interior speakers will be a Sundown SAE 50.4. There was a few other with comparible prices but Ive owned these before and I know they kick ass. this will be $180 shipped

The sub amp looks like a toss up between a Sundown SAE-1000D(Ive owned this as well) or the US Acoustics Mike. Both are pretty comparable but the Mike is $25 more. Considering one is 1k and the other is 1.5k watts, it should be an easy pick right? Idk much about these US Acoustics but if you guys can recommend them, I will most likely go with the Mike.

The HU will be JVC Arsenal KD-AR959BS

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_105AR959BS/JVC-Arsenal-KD-AR959BS.html?tp=5684

Other than that, if I went less it would be Sundown E V2 15" sub and the Sundown SAE-600D.

I would keep the SSD or an SSA sub, on a 600 watts SAE amp. I like matching amps ! :-)

I would keep the SSD or an SSA sub, on a 600 watts SAE amp. I like matching amps ! :-)

Lol me too!

I think Im gonna go the 600 route with a 15 tho. Its cheaper and easier plus i dont want to overdue it for her.

The other stuff i can put in my car next :)

Lol me too!

I think Im gonna go the 600 route with a 15 tho. Its cheaper and easier plus i dont want to overdue it for her.

The other stuff i can put in my car next smile.png

So what 15" are you looking at?