Sign in to follow this  
pabernackle6

system build help

first thing this system is going in a 2014 Jeep rand cherokee. I already have some pieces and Iam looking for some addition recommendations. I already have the box which was ordered from high output enclosures tuned to 33hz birch box, with kerf port just received my sub 18” XCON, the amp I will be using is a Crescendo symphony 1500.1. I plan on upgrading to a nice set of components which I will be using the crescendo 800.4. need some component recommendations. I plan on using the RF 360.3 for my processor I want to keep the Uconnect system in my jeep. My biggest concern at this point in time is Electrical advice... Batteries? wiring?

Will I need a second Batt for the back? The alt. in the jeep is 160A. Money is no issue i just want the system to sound amazing. I plan on putting deadner through out the whole car. Any and all help is greatly appreciated will be posting piucs of the build as soon as i get all the pieces bought.

Go to sounddeadenershowdown for tips and info on how and where to deaden etc..

Upgrading the big 3 wires under the hood is always a good idea.

As for whether you'll need extra battery(ies) or not is hard to say. Leaving the room to add one shouldn't hurt if you decide to do it down the road.

first thing this system is going in a 2014 Jeep rand cherokee. I already have some pieces and Iam looking for some addition recommendations. I already have the box which was ordered from high output enclosures tuned to 33hz birch box, with kerf port just received my sub 18” XCON, the amp I will be using is a Crescendo symphony 1500.1. I plan on upgrading to a nice set of components which I will be using the crescendo 800.4. need some component recommendations. I plan on using the RF 360.3 for my processor I want to keep the Uconnect system in my jeep. My biggest concern at this point in time is Electrical advice... Batteries? wiring?

Will I need a second Batt for the back? The alt. in the jeep is 160A. Money is no issue i just want the system to sound amazing. I plan on putting deadner through out the whole car. Any and all help is greatly appreciated will be posting piucs of the build as soon as i get all the pieces bought.

If money isn't a concern I would go ahead and look into a HO alt,"for future upgrades" all though you may wan't to consider that this will most likely void your warranty that I assume you vehicle is still under..Regardless I would do the big three in at least 0/2..

being that there is so many xs power Batts. how do you know which one is the right one for under the hood? I also did get a price quote on the alt if i neededto  add the internals , seeing as how they do not make one for my car. Also let me ask this the Batt for my car is under the front seat. There are Neg. and Pos. terminal under the hood where is the best place to run the power wire to? Is runnign to runs of 0GA. good for a 2200 Watt setup? someone mentioned to me that having a dedicated grounfd all the way from the front is the best.

being that there is so many xs power Batts. how do you know which one is the right one for under the hood? I also did get a price quote on the alt if i neededto  add the internals , seeing as how they do not make one for my car. Also let me ask this the Batt for my car is under the front seat. There are Neg. and Pos. terminal under the hood where is the best place to run the power wire to? Is runnign to runs of 0GA. good for a 2200 Watt setup? someone mentioned to me that having a dedicated grounfd all the way from the front is the best.

I would go strait to the battery least resistance.."Shorter the run of wire least resistance", assuming your amplifiers will be mounted in the rear. And ground short a possible to chassis