garychurch84

Kicker FTW!!! lol

:suicide-santa:

Ok... This made my day lol

I have never liked kicker. From their reps, to authorized dealers and everyone else I've met who represented them, having just a complete lack of understanding of anything audio related, I just have no use for them.

I have never liked kicker. From their reps, to authorized dealers and everyone else I've met who represented them, having just a complete lack of understanding of anything audio related, I just have no use for them.

I couldn't actually disagree more strongly.  I don't live where you do though.  From my experience they are normally a step above the other B&M brands along with JL and it is by a long shot.  

I couldn't actually disagree more strongly.  I don't live where you do though.  From my experience they are normally a step above the other B&M brands along with JL and it is by a long shot.  

I have played around with the CVR's and CVX's from time to time..Decent output for the price range

I used to think CVXs were the best subs ever.

Edited by jay-cee

I have played around with the CVR's and CVX's from time to time..Decent output for the price range

yep their good for music that i play when im drunk, mexican corridoz play @ 38- 44 hertz  wich kicker plays well. 

LOL

I couldn't actually disagree more strongly. I don't live where you do though. From my experience they are normally a step above the other B&M brands along with JL and it is by a long shot.

My opinion is more based on those who represented them in my area, as opposed to the product. Always thought their amps were good, but unwilling to give money to the arrogant morons selling them. And was not a fan of their square line of subwoofers.

JL has always been way overpriced, IMO, although, having ran a pair of 10w6's I picked up for half price new in highschool, they sure could bump.

My comments were only based on the average education level of who was selling them.  Not attitude, price, or performance but the understanding of how a speaker actually works.  Figure it is related to factory training, but perhaps it is something local.

Dude in the video is definitely an idiot. 

I agree