01alero

e-12 v1 and e-12 v2 in the same box

My girl has a e-12 v1 in her car and me forgetting I bought her another one, except the version I bought was a v2. On to my question. I know that they have slightly different T/A parameters but can I use them in the same box?

It is T/S parameters.  

You can place ANY two drivers in the same enclosure.  Above resonance, they work in tandem, period.  As long as they have similar specifications and linear excursion, they will be fine.

It is T/S parameters.  

You can place ANY two drivers in the same enclosure.  Above resonance, they work in tandem, period.  As long as they have similar specifications and linear excursion, they will be fine.

Cancelation will not be a issue ??

Cancellation?

Please do some research on how how drivers (fed the same signal or no signal) behave above resonance in a common enclosure...

Cancellation?

Please do some research on how how drivers (fed the same signal or no signal) behave above resonance in a common enclosure...

.Phrequency responses geniess!!!

I meant T/S Parameters. But thanks. That's all I really needed to know.

Do you think 4.5 cubes tuned to 32hz will be good? I want to dig down lower with this box. On the single 12 it was tuned to 36hz but I want to try something a little lower this time

A little lower won't hurt, most "daily" boxes I build are around 30Hz.  That is a pretty common point to tune when you factor in cabin gain and a proper sub sonic filter setting...

Well on Sundowns website it says 35hz but I'll shoot for 30 hz. My box was tuned to 28 hz for my BL 15 loved it.

Honestly, tuning anywhere between 28-35Hz for normal music will work out pretty good...  But you can't go wrong with 30Hz like you are planning...

I would also model to see what the response looks like.  You may get a flatter response with the lower tuning...