Sign in to follow this  
Brandon McCullough

Any income tax specials for Fi?

Looking into getting 2 sp4 18s or 2 team 18s....whats the wait time if i ordered either one?

sales@ficaraudio.com

Plan for about a month, the wait is worth a hand built product imo

im seeing that i dont mind waiting for a good product hoping they will have some kind of sale going on

Go to fi audio.com and look at their website. I think a sale is going on right now.

Edited by pmureika

They usually post current deals on facebook

The fi sp4s been on sale for months now, doubt they are gonna go any lower.

sp4s or teams for daily lows? im more into musical setup (35hz+) but i like lows also id rather go big and get the teams

Edited by dangitsb

sp4s or teams for daily lows? im more into musical setup (35hz+) but i like lows also id rather go big and get the teams

I would not listen to some members in this thread...As they have no experience with very few products except what they google.. Even though they may have thousand's of shit post Via 'searched' on the web' with no real experience "except  what he or she said" I would love to see the products this looser has! not pointing any fingers but jay-cee you are a bitch! and only post on other people's experience..lol

I would not listen to some members in this thread...As they have no experience with very few products except what they google.. Even though they may have thousand's of shit post Via 'searched' on the web' with no real experience "except what he or she said" I would love to see the products this looser has! not pointing any fingers but jay-cee you are a bitch! and only post on other people's experience..lol

Oh Shit

I would not listen to some members in this thread...As they have no experience with very few products except what they google.. Even though they may have thousand's of shit post Via 'searched' on the web' with no real experience "except what he or she said" I would love to see the products this looser has! not pointing any fingers but jay-cee you are a bitch! and only post on other people's experience..lol

All he said was the sp4's are and have been on sale.

lol dang

All he said was the sp4's are and have been on sale.

Look on their website and it shows they have been on sale.

I would not listen to some members in this thread...As they have no experience with very few products except what they google.. Even though they may have thousand's of shit post Via 'searched' on the web' with no real experience "except  what he or she said" I would love to see the products this looser has! not pointing any fingers but jay-cee you are a bitch! and only post on other people's experience..lol

seriously? this post annoyed the shit out me. jay-cee is quite knowledgeable/helpful and you have no right to be insulting him in anyway.

seriously? this post annoyed the shit out me. jay-cee is quite knowledgeable/helpful and you have no right to be insulting him in anyway.

I posted earlier in the thread that there was a sale going on if you went to the Fi.com website.

Sign in to follow this