SpeakerBoy

Perfect8 Audio

Has anyone ever had a chance to hear a set of Perfect8's?

Was just doing a search on glass speaker enclosures as I think a BTL with a TI basket would look obscene in a lexan or glass enclosure, however impractical; and I ran across Perfect8. They are gorgeous, especially the Force; and knowing youtube can do any speaker no justice, I was curious if they really live up to that offensive price tag.

http://www.perfect8.com/force.htm

Edited by SpeakerBoy

Anyone, ever?

:(

I didn't expect to hear that anyone has had experience with these, as they run like 560 grand a set, but I couldn't help but be curious. They certainly look lovely.

What makes them so special that there worth 560 grand? They better be solid gold

Edited by Stephen93s10

I can't say exactly, that's a pretty hefty number for any set really. Hence why I was curious if anyone's ever heard a set.

Every article and review I've found on them seems to say they sound damn near, if not, the same as the original performance.

I kinda feel like it's the same deal with critical mass, they know they make a good product, so they price it accordingly.

Cosmetics is really what's hard to replicate here I'd say, a skilled DIY'er could likely reproduce that kind of sound. Certainly someone more skilled than myself lol

Edited by SpeakerBoy

Would love to hear them.

My first impressions were that they do look expensive.  However, half a million dollars expensive?  No thank you...

My first impressions were that they do look expensive. However, half a million dollars expensive? No thank you...

lol one of the reviews said while the price is otherworldly, so is the sound :lol: