heftybone

i need help choosing my sub/amp

It's in the trunk. I can't hear it at all.

thanks for the email help, fellas. i sent the message, so hopefully those amps will ship soon. if not, I'm gonna have to go with somethin else. I've waited too long already for this build, and although i wouldn't mind a couple more days or so, i can't sit around for any more months, the time is near and i grow restless for some bass!

The taramps gear uses a different "high effenciency" technology. Is it really? I have no idea. I picked it based on the small footprint. It had to fit in the spare tire well, because between the box and battery, I have very little room left.

All I know is I can go full tilt for hours without the amp getting more than warm to the touch. I personally like how I can give someone a walk through of my setup, then scare the hell out of them. It really does impress.

So you're happy with the output of the amp? What model do you have, and do you feel like it does rated? And how's your electrical

The taramps gear uses a different "high effenciency" technology. Is it really? I have no idea. I picked it based on the small footprint. It had to fit in the spare tire well, because between the box and battery, I have very little room left.

All I know is I can go full tilt for hours without the amp getting more than warm to the touch. I personally like how I can give someone a walk through of my setup, then scare the hell out of them. It really does impress.

So you're happy with the output of the amp? What model do you have, and do you feel like it does rated? And how's your electrical

I have the 3k hd. I assume it easily does rated, never tested it. As far as electrical big 3 stock alt and under hood batt. Shuriken bt-80 in the rear. Have yet to dip below 13.8v on full tilt.

well i hate to interrupt y'all's conversation (hahaha), but I've decided to go with the fi sp415 instead of the soundqubed. i know i am one indecisive motha, but that's just the way i am. this is it though, I'm definitely stickin with that one because it can go in a sealed box, and the box I'm building i wanted to do a bandpass, so the overall cubic feet took a hit.

anyway, now i got about $500 for an amp so I'm considerin the ampere audio because it's gonna be like 4 months for those Synergy's to be shipped out, and that's if the preorder goes good. so yeah, i can't wait that long, man! I'm feenin over here!

what's you guys take on the ampere aa2000.1? it looks good on the inside, has tiffany rca's and does some good power. and i can get it from ssa! so that's a plus for sure.

i just hope they through in a free t-shirt! xl!