Sign in to follow this  
pabernackle6

Need Battery help

Not sure which Batts to do for my setup. planned on replacing the stock Batt. and then adding a second one in the rear.

- Amps, Crescendo symphony 1500 & symphony 800.1

- Sub, 1 18" xcon 

- RF 360.3

- 2014 Jeep Grand cherokee 

Honestly we can't tell you exactly what to do. However the general rule of thumb is put the largest battery you can upfront and in the rear.

I've had a great deal of success with the diehard platinum series of batteries from sears. I would do the largest battery upfront and one of the group 31s in the rear. That should be more than enough.

ok cool i will check out sears. What i was trying to get at is what XS power batts to use. was not sure about the amps/volts if they had to match anything.  

Measure what size your current battery is and check out sears website to see what fits under the hood. Get that battery and do the big 3 wiring. Also buy a volt meter to monitor voltage, if you still have voltage issues then add an H/O alternator or add a battery in the rear.

The current Batt. is under the passenger seat. trippy.gif  May just let the shop im taking it to deal with it. Thanks for the help tho