Sign in to follow this  
alain

Wtb Sony xec 1000

Hi I'm looking for a Sony xec 1000 crossover. Let me know if you have one for sale thanks.

Seem like this is going to be harder than I thought. I've always had bad luck buying used things on other sites that why I always come here first. Str8 up people on SSA.

Seem like this is going to be harder than I thought. I've always had bad luck buying used things on other sites that why I always come here first. Str8 up people on SSA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-XEC-1000-ELECTRONIC-CROSSOVER-NETWORK-FULLY-ACTIVE-OLD-SCHOOL-SQ-/171627512692?pt=US_Signal_Processors&hash=item27f5cc0374

I seem that but that's way out of my price range.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1. Recent Topics

• 17 comments
        • 393 comments
        • 2 comments
        • 5 comments
        • 6 comments
        • 1 comment
  • Similar Content

• By DeMan2319
      Good evening everybody. I have a few items to install for an Audio System upgrade; but don't know how to go about it. The Items that will be involved are -1 Distribution Block -2 Amps. -1 Capacitor. -1 Equalizer/Crossover -6 Speakers in Total (2 tweeters, 2 Front Door 6.5's, and 2 6x9's) -1 Subwoofer

I'm trying to connect 2 amps; 1 for the Subwoofer and the Second for Speakers. My Aftermarket Head Unit has 3 pairs of RCA plug-ins.
      1) Subwoofer 2) Front 3) Rear.

How Would I connect the 6 speakers (which I'm going to rewire) to the 1st amp? Do I wire the Speakers to the Amp or Straight to the Head unit itself? Also, how would I connect the amp to the Head unit if it only has the 3 RCA plug-ins as stated above?

Any advice or suggestions are Welcomed. Thanks in advance.

URL: https://able2know.org/topic/434961-1
    • By Godsmack
      - 27 Raptor 1/0 AWG Ring Terminals $20 
      - Install Edge 5 pack remote wires [IEC P 3x5-6] 6 feet $15
       - 2 packs Install Edge 6.6 ft RCA cables [IRC GAC2] $7 each or $10 for both
       - 8 4 way Knu Konceptz 1/0AWG in 4 8AWG out $8 each or all for $55
       - 50ft 16AWG speaker cable spool $5 
      - Install Edge Remote wire [IEC P18 X5-6] 18AWG $5 
      - Knu Konceptz kolossus Flex 1/0 AWG Red power cable 44 ft $125; 8ft $25; 10.5ft $35 (all for 175)
       - 13 ft Q power 1/0 AWG Super Flex on spool $25; 15ft on spool $30 
      - Approx 400 ft 16AWG Q power speaker wire on spool $40
       - Stinger 150 amp circuit breaker $25 
      - 6 Install Edge Speaker Savers [IEC CAP 133] $6 per pack or all 6 pairs for $30
       - 2 2packs Rockford Fosgate 8AWG Ring Terminals $5 each or both for $7.50 -
       2 Rockford Fosgate Side mount battery terminals $9 each or both for $15 -
       Rockford Fosgate 2 output top mount battery terminal $10 
      - Rockford Fosgate RCA coupler $5 
      - Rockford Fosgate 10 AWG Amp kit (no RCA wires) 17 ft $30
       - Rockford Fosgate pack of 2 100amp MAXI fuses $10
       - Knu Konceptz Negative top mount terminal $10 - 
      Metra Honda Harness [BB-WHHDI] $10 -
       Metra Inpala/Monte Carlo [XSVI-2105] $35 - Metra GM 88-05 22 pin harness [70-1858] $5 
      - Pair of Dynex square box terminal cups $2
       - Dynex OEM Ford Radio removal tools $8 
      - Stinger Blue HPM voltage meter [SVMB] $15 
      - Tsunami Marine ANL fused distro, 1/0 AWG IN, 2 1/0AWG out $20
       - Generic ANL fuse holder, no cover $5 -
       Mini RCA stereo Y cable $2 - 14ft Raptor RCA cable $10 
      - 16 ft Monster RCA cable $20 -
       Stinger 1/0 AWG ring terminal $4 -
       2 2male 1female RCA adapter $5 each or both for $7.50 
      - 1 RCA to RCA dual male wire 9" $2 -
       2 Street wires RCA cables in bags 19.69 ft [ZN1260] $7.50 each or both for $10 -
       ANL fuses, 2 200amp, 4 250 amp, 2 300 amp, 4 100 amp, 2 500 amp. 500 amp are $5 per pair others are $3 per pair, or all for $30
      Total price when purchased individually: $761 Buy the whole lot: $650
      Open to trades, Nikon FX lenses and other photography equipment are of special interest. Feel free to contact with questions. Thanks for looking!!
      - Viper 500.4, missing xo cover, and right mounting feet. $300
      - MTX Road Thunder XO's for componants. $20 for the pair
      - Eclipse SC-8355/8365 XO's for componants $50 for the paid
      - Phoenix Gold Octane 4.0 2 amp. $150
      - JL Audio 500/1. Missing some side screws. Not 100% on what the guts condition is, and last I remember looking it was fine. $125
      - Digital Designs DD C1. $140
      ORIGINAL RE XXX 12" to come, as well as more amps. I'd love to sell everything as a lot, and am willing to make deals. Only thing trade wise I would be after is Nikon FX lenses, but feel free to offer up. Pics are all on the link below.

• By akaak
      I’m trying to see if someone can answer this question for me in simple terms. Basically I want to know what is going to happen to my signal as it’s going to be transferred and how multiple equalizers, crossovers, and gains will affect it. So basically, my head unit has a built in equalizer and crossover (they’re not that great though.) From my head unit the signal will go to an external equalizer I have. From the equalizer the signal is going to go into a stetsom 3way 6 channel crossover. The crossover is a crossover (obviously). From the stetsom crossover the signal will go into my full range amps. I have 2 amps, one for mids and one for highs.
      Now to make things even more confusing the crossover has individual gain knobs and so do the amps. Both of those amps have crossovers on them too. So how will the crossovers affect the crossovers when the signal transfers from one device to the other? And how about the equalizers? My guess would be to keep the crossover and equalizer settings flat on the head unit. Use the external eq for eq. Now the confusing part is I don’t know how the crossovers act with eachother. Does one fine tune the other? Should you try to match them? I hope this makes sense. If someone could help that would be great lol and yes I tried google

• Recent YouTube Posts