SoundQubed

New SoundQubed Amplifier Line Up 2/5/2015

New Amplifier Line Up!
Posted by SoundQubed on 2/5/2015 to Product News
spacer.gif
That's right the rumors are true! We have discontinued the Q1-3500D.1! Don't fear, we have replaced it with a bigger badder model that we aptly named the Q1-4500D.1. This amplifier utilizes the Q1-3500 casing and features the new SOUNDQUBED laser etched logo on the heat sink. The Q1-4500D.1 is on back order and are slated to be in mid April. If you would like to purchase one at the pre sale price you may do so HERE. Once the amps arrive the price will adjust to $839.00 shipped. The New Q1-4500D.1 does 4560W @14.4v at 1 Ohm. (1% THD)

We have also upgraded the Q1-2200D.1 to the new version the Q1-2200D.2. This version two has also been upgraded just like the Q1-3500D.1. We utilized the same casing and board structure while refreshing some internals to give us 130W more power. This means you could see roughly 2330W RMS @14.4v at 1 ohm! (1% THD)

The Q1-1200D.1 was also modified just as the two amps above. The Q1-1200.2 is the revised version and at 1% distortion you will see 1310W RMS @14.4v at 1 ohm!  (1% THD)

1200-top.jpg
3500_top.jpg

**The NEW amps can not be strapped with the Q1-3500D.1, Q1-2200D.1, or the Q1-1200D.1**

Edited by SoundQubed

"We have also upgraded the Q1-2200D.1 to the new version the Q1-220D.2"

Should say, Q1-2200D.2 at the end of sentence. I noticed it's wrong on the website as well, just a heads up fellas.

Thanks for the Heads up!

"We have also upgraded the Q1-2200D.1 to the new version the Q1-220D.2"

Should say, Q1-2200D.2 at the end of sentence. I noticed it's wrong on the website as well, just a heads up fellas.

AWESOME

Are the 3500D.1's still available? I need another one to strap? smile.png

Thanks,

Michael

Thanks,

Michael

They aren't available any more. We sold out as of Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,

Michael

They aren't available any more. We sold out as of Monday or Tuesday.

Oh no..sad.png

I know =[

Def. keep an eye out for some used ones. And if anyone sends one of their new ones back not used I will keep you in mind and let ya know!

I know =[

Def. keep an eye out for some used ones. And if anyone sends one of their new ones back not used I will keep you in mind and let ya know!

Thanks bro!! 

Michael

Why can't you strap the new version?

Why can't you strap the new version?

Because the new versions transformer has been modified. All parts must be the same in order for amps to  be compatible for strapping.

Any new 4 channle changes coming? It's about time I upgrade the mids and tweets power.

We just released our 90.4. It's a beefy amp for sure. Pick one up and if you aren't satisfied let me know -

We just released our 90.4. It's a beefy amp for sure. Pick one up and if you aren't satisfied let me know -

Thats the one I want to buy, I wasnt shure if you where coming out with something else. Just makeing shure im not missing anything. Lol

Nothing in the works for remaking the 4-channel!