SoundQubed

Amazon - *PROMO INSIDE*

SQbanner_646x115_animated.gif

Are you an avid Amazon shopper? Or perhaps you just prefer Amazon over other pages.

If this is you we now offer all the same products and benefits through Amazon that we offer on our site.

•Free Shipping
•Same Day Shipping
•Price Matched
•Warranty

We have set up a super sweet 10% OFF promo code for SSA Members for the month of February.
Just copy the code below and paste it in at checkout and you'll be good to go.

B6WXQ86P   

(Start Date - 02/06/2015 5:00 PM PST End Date - 02/28/2015 11:59 PM PST)

amazon_shop_link.png

facebook.png

Edited by SoundQubed

Their new amps won't strap with the old ones. That blows.

Great deal?

Sorry for the comment !

Edited by pmureika

We upgraded these amps to freshen things up since we haven't in 10+ years. We understand that for those of you who may have the other model amps that this may put some stress on you if you are trying to add to your existing set-up. We are trying our best to appease everyone we can while being innovative and keep SoundQubed from being stagnant. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

We upgraded these amps to freshen things up since we haven't in 10+ years. We understand that for those of you who may have the other model amps that this may put some stress on you if you are trying to add to your existing set-up. We are trying our best to appease everyone we can while being innovative and keep SoundQubed from being stagnant. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

You could have warned your existing customers of the change.

Sorry for the comment !

Edited by pmureika

We  had a huge blow out sale on the existing amps and told people the change was coming - Did you recently purchase an amp or is it an older amp?

We  had a huge blow out sale on the existing amps and told people the change was coming - Did you recently purchase an amp or is it an older amp?

A older amp when you were AQ.

Which amp are you needing? I can try to track one down.

Which amp are you needing? I can try to track one down.

I will find a better company.

Promo code did not work for me

Toon,

Were you able to get it to go through? Please let me know!

The Amazon website keeps stating that the coupon code is invalid. Is there a coupon code that I may be able to use on your website?

My mistake - I missed a Letter when I posted. It has been fixed. The promo is actually

B6WXQ86P

Man just ordered directly from SoundQubed.com wish I would have checked here first world have saved $25.00!

{Any way to apply discount SoundQubed to just placed order?}

worth a try if not still excited and can't wait till subs to arrive

Man just ordered directly from SoundQubed.com wish I would have checked here first world have saved $25.00!

{Any way to apply discount SoundQubed to just placed order?}

worth a try if not still excited and can't wait till subs to arrive

I can't apply the promo code as it's Amazon based only, but I can throw in some goodies for you! What's the Order number?

Thanks appreciate that order # AQ-13926

this says a lot about Soundqubed as a company willing to do that little extra for a customer who already was a supporter.

Any people out there who was on the fence about trying soundqubed this should speak volumes

Edited by Tipad5050

Thanks appreciate that order # AQ-13926

this says a lot about Soundqubed as a company willing to do that little extra for a customer who already was a supporter.

Any people out there who was on the fence about trying soundqubed this should speak volumes

Tipad,

Shipping busted that order out fast, no worries I got you covered - watch for USPS =D

Just received my order from Soundqubed .All i can say is wow the HDS312 looks beastly makes the FI Q 12 look small super fast shipping ordered monday received package thursday. Lke most of the reviews i've read I'm a customer for life will absolutely be ordering more need to convince the boss (my wife) need new soundqubed  amps now .Cant wait to to play it will update on how it sounds ..

Just received my order from Soundqubed .All i can say is wow the HDS312 looks beastly makes the FI Q 12 look small super fast shipping ordered monday received package thursday. Lke most of the reviews i've read I'm a customer for life will absolutely be ordering more need to convince the boss (my wife) need new soundqubed  amps now .Cant wait to to play it will update on how it sounds ..

Thanks for the awesome review! If you get a chance others would appreciate it posted on our site or amazon. Also, your promo pack is on its way!

Absolutely will post review on both sites.

Thanks in advance for the promo pack, what do you recommend for break in power and time running a hifonics x1500.1 rms @1ohm for the Hds312 and same for the Hds210 running phoenix gold xenon 600.1 Appreciate The Info

A+ on an outstanding product

Give it a good 1-2 weeks on moderate, low volume playing. You will hear them as they break in. They will get lower and louder with less volume as they break in.

Was thinking about ordering the 90.4 but I don't see it on amazon

Was thinking about ordering the 90.4 but I don't see it on amazon

We are working on getting them on Amazon. You can give us  call and we will apply the discount for you over the phone. 405-600-1936.