SoundQubed

Amazon - *PROMO INSIDE*

:( breaks my heart that it didn't work out....

Well I did reserch and found a guy that runs the hdc4 15 and he made a thread on optimal box sizes and tuning

Got the HDC315 today they look nasty. I can only imagine what the HDC4 looks like  I'm going to search for that post I would think HDC4 and HDC315 should be close as far as box specs go ?

10991325_1550178628589269_43574962668215

sad.png breaks my heart that it didn't work out....

Well I did reserch and found a guy that runs the hdc4 15 and he made a thread on optimal box sizes and tuning

Got the HDC315 today they look nasty. I can only imagine what the HDC4 looks like  I'm going to search for that post I would think HDC4 and HDC315 should be close as far as box specs go ?

10991325_1550178628589269_43574962668215

I feel your pain there!! no feeling as bad as wasting  $400 plus with nothing to show for . Thanks for the link. 

:( breaks my heart that it didn't work out....

Got the HDC315 today they look nasty. I can only imagine what the HDC4 looks like  I'm going to search for that post I would think HDC4 and HDC315 should be close as far as box specs go ?10991325_1550178628589269_43574962668215
I feel your pain there!! no feeling as bad as wasting  $400 plus with nothing to show for . Thanks for the link.

No problem bro, let me know how it turns out

Their all the same size?

Man get it going on that box, excited to see the out come

Nice..... That's a huge box

yeah its hugs 5cft@38hz each  it rocks definitely louder than the DC level 3 will be on termlab Spring break nationals next weekend .

Oh ya? Does it still get down low

I hit low not real low but it definitely loves the high notes . Just swapped subs left amps set like they were in the DC level 3 it was noticeably louder and deeper. The amps have been turned up for a few days now I can say it hurts when it hits certain high notes.

Haha nice. Glad you're enjoying it. =)

Rf1L4tE.jpg

Got my HDC3 15 up and running! I have a AudioPipe APCL 1500.1 running it for now, I'm saving up for the soundqubed 2200.1 then I'm going to make an amp rack to make it look a bit nicer... Very nice woofer!

Edited by MazdaBass971

Nice heard some great things about them AudioPipe APCL 1500.1 how dose it sound. love the inverted look . HDC315 are just nasty picture doesn't do them justice you have to see/hold them bad boys to truly appreciate now nasty they really are. Ive seen you videos on youtube looks like you have alot of air movement playing the Lady Antebellum song i think thats what it was.

Nice heard some great things about them AudioPipe APCL 1500.1 how dose it sound. love the inverted look . HDC315 are just nasty picture doesn't do them justice you have to see/hold them bad boys to truly appreciate now nasty they really are. Ive seen you videos on youtube looks like you have alot of air movement playing the Lady Antebellum song i think thats what it was.

Thank you! And you are 100% correct it was Got160'sMuzik Lady Antebellum! Yeah the APCL is moving it pretty good Its wired to 1ohm and sounds great, but.. I know this sub can take a bit more power so that's why I plan to get the SQ 2200.1 just to get that SPL i want, the box is only 3.0cu ft so its kinda small to standard mount it, its ported tuned to 30hrz the port is on the side of the box.

Edited by MazdaBass971

The box is on the small side according to specs man that thing should really  slam in a bigger box do plan on building bigger box?

Soundqubed subs love power i got HDS 312 in 1.84@43 hz and the HDC315 in 5@41hz different rides of course

they both absolutely slaughter the higher notes the 12 (1500rms)being box a tad bit small still hit low doing a rebuild this weekend on it going 2.25@40hz

but the 15s(1800rms each ) wow low as hell and still murders the higher notes and still wanting more power.

The box is on the small side according to specs man that thing should really  slam in a bigger box do plan on building bigger box?

Soundqubed subs love power i got HDS 312 in 1.84@43 hz and the HDC315 in 5@41hz different rides of course

they both absolutely slaughter the higher notes the 12 (1500rms)being box a tad bit small still hit low doing a rebuild this weekend on it going 2.25@40hz

but the 15s(1800rms each ) wow low as hell and still murders the higher notes and still wanting more power.

Well that's the reason i inverted it because the box is to small, if i coud fit a 5.0cu ft box i can standard mount the sub, but i have no box building skills and i don't have enough space for a 5cu ft box with room to fit an amp rack and extra battery's, my current box already takes up 75% of my trunk so i barley have enough space for more battery's and an amp rack. but since i inverted it there is no displacment so i keep the 3cu ft of airspace and tuning and i have enough room for battery's and an amp rack, so its working quite well, the only way i can fit a box larger then 5cu ft is by walling off the trunk, but i don't have that kind of cash or skill. lol

Edited by MazdaBass971

I definitely understand space issues how long have you had the sub? notice any difference as it "breaks in" as they say 

what were you running before the Hdc15? how does it compare ? I love soundqubed and for the price u can't beat but if someone out there has tried and found something better i'm all ears

I definitely understand space issues how long have you had the sub? notice any difference as it "breaks in" as they say 

Yeah Ive noticed it got a bit lower since i have it broke it quite well now, Ive had it for about a month and ½ now, but i drive everyday so i got her pretty lose. ;)

what were you running before the Hdc15? how does it compare ? I love soundqubed and for the price u can't beat but if someone out there has tried and found something better i'm all ears

I was running 2 AudioPipe TXX-APX 15's on a little APSM 2000.1, they didn't sound as good as my single HDC3 15, I don't go and crank the gains and bass bost up i used a tool to set the levels for no clipping, the HDC3 15 hammers much harder then my old 15's, but i think it was the amp at fault also at the time it wasn't that good of an amp.

I'm on almost a month still pretty stiff really wanna grank on but still smell subs after a few hard runs on Apm-1

I was definitely impressed with HDC  did have DC level 3 just swapped subs no adjustments at all the soundqubeds were louder this was before new box build did the same with the HDS from Fi q same result soundqubed was louder