SoundQubed

Amazon - *PROMO INSIDE*

Was thinking about ordering the 90.4 but I don't see it on amazon

We are working on getting them on Amazon. You can give us call and we will apply the discount for you over the phone. 405-600-1936.

OK I'll call as soon as I get off work. Thanks! I had a aq1200 and a aq2200 I'm sure this will be yet another excellent product and experience with you guys.

Was thinking about ordering the 90.4 but I don't see it on amazon

We are working on getting them on Amazon. You can give us call and we will apply the discount for you over the phone. 405-600-1936.

OK I'll call as soon as I get off work. Thanks! I had a aq1200 and a aq2200 I'm sure this will be yet another excellent product and experience with you guys.

The Q4-90 is honestly my favorite amp. It's versatile and can be used in many ways and applications. You'll enjoy it for sure. We will be up here until 4:30 Central time. If you can't call before then I am hoping to have the amp on Amazon by Monday.

Freaking sweet! Since i found this i went ahead and ordered a single HDC3 15 i couldn't pass up this deal! But i wish the carbon dustcap was an option on amazon, no big deal i can just order one later on from the site. Thank you very much Sound Qubed I can't wait to get this installed! :D

Also does it come with decals? I want an awesome decal to put on my window when i take it to a show.

Edited by MazdaBass971

Just received my order from Soundqubed .All i can say is wow the HDS312 looks beastly makes the FI Q 12 look small super fast shipping ordered monday received package thursday. Lke most of the reviews i've read I'm a customer for life will absolutely be ordering more need to convince the boss (my wife) need new soundqubed  amps now .Cant wait to to play it will update on how it sounds ..

Thanks for the awesome review! If you get a chance others would appreciate it posted on our site or amazon. Also, your promo pack is on its way!

thanks for the promo pack appreciate it ordered a soundqubed hat just had to have 1 , put them decals to good use

as well as the new home for the hds210.The hds312 will be installed first thing tomorrow .11010295_1542370622703403_72025303937960

10362517_1542369526036846_25210453576113

Freaking sweet! Since i found this i went ahead and ordered a single HDC3 15 i couldn't pass up this deal! But i wish the carbon dustcap was an option on amazon, no big deal i can just order one later on from the site. Thank you very much Sound Qubed I can't wait to get this installed! biggrin.png

Also does it come with decals? I want an awesome decal to put on my window when i take it to a show.

If you'd like give us a call we can do the 50% off and have it installed for you now. 405-600-1936. Yes your order will come with decals.

Freaking sweet! Since i found this i went ahead and ordered a single HDC3 15 i couldn't pass up this deal! But i wish the carbon dustcap was an option on amazon, no big deal i can just order one later on from the site. Thank you very much Sound Qubed I can't wait to get this installed! biggrin.png

If you'd like give us a call we can do the 50% off and have it installed for you now. 405-600-1936. Yes your order will come with decals.

Well i really appreciate that offer but i used my amazon credit card to purchase the speaker, i kinda wont have the money till my tax refund comes in. lol Ill just order one off Sound Qubes site and install it my self it looks pretty easy to do. Thank you again though.

Edited by MazdaBass971

Just give us a call when you go to get the cap!

Just give us a call when you go to get the cap!

I will.

Thank you, Oh and real quick, how much is that giant decal you sent that Tipad5050 dude?

Edited by MazdaBass971

Hey guys(soundqubed) looking to place an order for 2 hdc315 d2 can i use to use amazon 10% at soundqubed.com  amazon says can not apply code?please advise thanks

Hey guys(soundqubed) looking to place an order for 2 hdc315 d2 can i use to use amazon 10% at soundqubed.com  amazon says can not apply code?please advise thanks

Just ran them through on Amazon and the code is still working!

Copy and Paste:

B6WXQ86P

appreciate the quick response can you advise me on enclosure specs if u dont mind i searched your site didnt seem to find them.

Thanks again

Sorry to be a pain this is amazons error messages  "

The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Sorry to be a pain this is amazons error messages  "

The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Do you have other items in cart? This could cause an issue. 

Try logging out and back in as well.

I ran two ghost orders and it is working.

Make sure you don't have any spaces B6WXQ86P.

For enclosure size we recommend going 5^ft NET per woofer with 16sq" per cubic foot.

Cool appreciate the help it went through.Long story short I swayed my brother in law from DC Audio after he seen and heard my Hds312...

I'm confident you will have a new quber for life after the hopefully 152+ dB these HDC3 should produce !!!!

Cool appreciate the help it went through.Long story short I swayed my brother in law from DC Audio after he seen and heard my Hds312...

I'm confident you will have a new quber for life after the hopefully 152+ dB these HDC3 should produce !!!!

Awesome we saw your order come through too! We will get it converted and hopefully shipped out today!

Def share the install once you get it all buttoned up, would love to see it.

Awesome we saw your order come through too! We will get it converted and hopefully shipped out today!

Absolutely ,I have the HDS312 install almost finished in my 08 crossfire pic and complete review on your site and amazon as well .Your subs are specacular and the price (OMG) almost to good to be true. Previous sub Fi Q12 $350 plus (2012) slamed  Soundqubed HDS312 $160 slams so much harder / better SQ also. I think more people  not just hard core bass heads need to know you can get high end equipment at these prices (unbelievable !!) More orders from me real soon 

Absolutely ,I have the HDS312 install almost finished in my 08 crossfire pic and complete review on your site and amazon as well .Your subs are specacular and the price (OMG) almost to good to be true. Previous sub Fi Q12 $350 plus (2012) slamed  Soundqubed HDS312 $160 slams so much harder / better SQ also. I think more people  not just hard core bass heads need to know you can get high end equipment at these prices (unbelievable !!) More orders from me real soon

Wish I had this experience

Sorry to hear you didnt, may I ask what happened ? If you dont mind,. Soundqubed has been great to me as well as those I reasearch before buying Soundqubed products.  Everything i've ordered was above expectations even the entry HDS210  .I did however have bad experiences with Fi And DC (not company bashing here) witch we know are far more expensive and in my case did the bear minimum to help when I paid $400 plus per sub, and then for to them tell me ship back a 45lbs sub on my dime and they would get around to in 4-8 weeks by the way to over a month to recieve sub ,played for about a month before issues started on an under powered  (500 rms) Q12, now I can say the HDS210 is coming up on 1 month play time and seems to get louder and deeper every day as it breaks in this sub cost $95 shipped rated 600rms how can I not be overjoyed as my previous post (again not company bashing here) paid 4x the price For Q and had far far different experience

Sorry to hear you didnt, may I ask what happened ? If you dont mind,. Soundqubed has been great to me as well as those I reasearch before buying Soundqubed products.  Everything i've ordered was above expectations even the entry HDS210  .I did however have bad experiences with Fi And DC (not company bashing here) witch we know are far more expensive and in my case did the bear minimum to help when I paid $400 plus per sub, and then for to them tell me ship back a 45lbs sub on my dime and they would get around to in 4-8 weeks by the way to over a month to recieve sub ,played for about a month before issues started on an under powered  (500 rms) Q12, now I can say the HDS210 is coming up on 1 month play time and seems to get louder and deeper every day as it breaks in this sub cost $95 shipped rated 600rms how can I not be overjoyed as my previous post (again not company bashing here) paid 4x the price For Q and had far far different experience

What are the specs of the enclosure built for the fi q?

Don't get me wrong. Their customer service is awesome. They communicated with me for a month, everyday, seeing how our time zone differences, I could only respond when I guess their about to close. No doubt awesome customer service and genuine concern. I never once felt they tried to brush me off or imply it's my fault. And the price is great! (besides shipping, but that's due to me living in hawaii)

But my gripe is that I ordered an hdc4 15 and It was giving me trouble so I changed the box like 5 times. Different tuning and different sizing. And I took it to a friend he looked at it. Tapped it, then center between the surround and the dust cap he tapped it and it made a ping noise. And he quickly identified that it was a shifted coil / uneven coil in a spot.

So I was bummed out seeing how I brought their top of the line model and it had poor craftsmanship. =/ It was powered off of two sq1200.1 strapped.

Long story short I am gonna go with a spldean custom recone.

Yes they wanted to help by first offering to take a look at it when I first told them bout my problem. But that's way too much money for me shipping it from Hawaii and probably shipping it back. But they really showed concerned when I said It was an shifted coil, said to send them the soft parts but idk, if it would be worth putting even more money into this company

Don't get me wrong. Their customer service is awesome. They communicated with me for a month, everyday, seeing how our time zone differences, I could only respond when I guess their about to close. No doubt awesome customer service and genuine concern. I never once felt they tried to brush me off or imply it's my fault. And the price is great! (besides shipping, but that's due to me living in hawaii)

But my gripe is that I ordered an hdc4 15 and It was giving me trouble so I changed the box like 5 times. Different tuning and different sizing. And I took it to a friend he looked at it. Tapped it, then center between the surround and the dust cap he tapped it and it made a ping noise. And he quickly identified that it was a shifted coil / uneven coil in a spot.

So I was bummed out seeing how I brought their top of the line model and it had poor craftsmanship. =/ It was powered off of two sq1200.1 strapped.

Long story short I am gonna go with a spldean custom recone.

Yes they wanted to help by first offering to take a look at it when I first told them bout my problem. But that's way too much money for me shipping it from Hawaii and probably shipping it back. But they really showed concerned when I said It was an shifted coil, said to send them the soft parts but idk, if it would be worth putting even more money into this company

What problems was it giving you befor your friend looked at it? What was the first enclosure built for it and what does your electrical look like?

Just received my order from Soundqubed .All i can say is wow the HDS312 looks beastly makes the FI Q 12 look small super fast shipping ordered monday received package thursday. Lke most of the reviews i've read I'm a customer for life will absolutely be ordering more need to convince the boss (my wife) need new soundqubed  amps now .Cant wait to to play it will update on how it sounds ..

Thanks for the awesome review! If you get a chance others would appreciate it posted on our site or amazon. Also, your promo pack is on its way!

thanks for the promo pack appreciate it ordered a soundqubed hat just had to have 1 , put them decals to good use

as well as the new home for the hds210.The hds312 will be installed first thing tomorrow .11010295_1542370622703403_72025303937960

10362517_1542369526036846_25210453576113

You should build an enclosure to the specs of the sub so you can see what the sub can really do

It would make a weird knocking noise on certain notes. I'm guessing higher frequency notes. For example candy's hop by 50 cent. That whole bass note throughout the song it sounded like ass. Low notes no problem. But those notes, another story. And electrical is big three kinetik hc2400 as starter and hc1800 as backup. Big three. I assumed it was the amp and my electrical so I got me a taramps 2500 2ohm version because my sub was a dual 1. Same thing. Box was from 4 - 5cubes. Going off of black nastys recommendations.

The Hds312 is in 2.25ft 35 hz prior post wanted to know what the fi q12 was in, 2.0 @38hz powered by a old school phoenix gold xenon 600.1( man I miss that amp)

The top pic is the Hds210 in 1.25@38hz it rocks on just about the same power as the fi q the pretty much did the same as ManzKea started rattling had it looked at coil shift after of only 3-4 weeks of ownership