Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

It's been awhile, I'm back! Few questions

What's up guys!! It's been a good while since I've been on here. I've been building my powerstroke and working so iv kinda moved away from audio but today I bought me a nice 2008 fusion daily driver and want to know, what's some new good stuff out there now? Want a pair of 12s. Nothing crazy. Only have around 2000 watts to push them with. What's every one think? Anyone have anything for sale?

Budget? You adding a mids and high amp? New HU? Processing? Bigger alt? How low do you want to tune your sub(s)? Are you deadening? What 2000 watt amp are you using? Have you had a system before? How much space are you willing to give up? Are you upgrading your suspension? Is this sq or spl?

there are 100s more questions we could ask but for us to help, you have to give a lot more information.

The Soundqubed HDS312's might be a good value option. American Bass HD12. There's the ICON 12's. Fi Q or BL depending on sealed or ported. The new Stereo Integrity Mag v.3 is on pre-order. Won't be out for a couple months. Sundown X-12. Addictive Audio Version 3. Tantric Sounds MD or HD. 

you can't loose with the  Icon 12's .........  they have excellent SQ and low end

Sorry! I put a nice kenwood HU in, nothing else for now. Want a good low end sub. I love my 32hz boxes!

Welcome back!! smile.png

Icons lantz.

I could do your enclosure...lol

Still right up the way from ya.

Welcome back!

Good to see you on here again man