Anyone have any first hand experience with ct sounds amplifiers? I'm considering their 7k watt amp but I been reading mixed reviews about them

Edited by loud_impala

I would not spend my money on that brand. There have been several people have nothing but bad luck with those amps.

Yeah I would not go that route for that money if buying new theres alot of other companys out there better bang for your buck you have twisted sound 8.5k, 3.5k contact steve for that...than crescendo came out with the 10k and 12k...a used dc 7.5 or 9.0 and a crossfire 8k if you look around

There are far more respectable and reputable brands to give your money to.  If you are seeing mixed reviews about the amps and haven't researched the questionable track record of the company yet, that should be enough to scare you off.

There are far more respectable and reputable brands to give your money to.  If you are seeing mixed reviews about the amps and haven't researched the questionable track record of the company yet, that should be enough to scare you off.

Not nowadays, price is the determining factory lately in this industry. Sad but true

^^^ This ^^^ 

I "upgraded" to a 1400.1 last year for "cheap power".  I'm out $325 and have a useless amp to show for it.  As others have stated, take your money elsewhere and you'll be much happier in the long run.

Pass on it. Ran their 4k models and had nothing but issues with them and had to exercise their CS more than once. Pick you 5 different companies with models you might find within your needs. Look in to how well their CS is along with the quality of the product and base it off of that. Then compare with how much you are willing to spend and make your final purchase.

^^^What this guy said^^^^

Thank you guys for the replies..I think I made my decision...Lol not to go with them..the reason I looked at them in the first place is because they put out rated powerat 12v...

^^^ what's that supposed to mean?

Meaning that company was bragging about how they rate their amplifiers differently.  So that right there means there is some variance and it is nearly impossible to go just based on what each individual company chooses to rate their amplifiers.

I saw the test results from a guy that was testing a group of 6-7k watt amplifiers so that's where my statement about their amp comes from

With an SMD AD-1 too I venture to guess?  

Trust us, you've made the right decision to look elsewhere for your amplification needs.

do they even exist anymore?

do they even exist anymore?

Yes, duping an alarming amount of unsuspeciting and inexperienced customers.  The expansion of that "brand" is a sign of the sad state of the audio industry.

lol. as I posted that there is a February CT sounds giveaway on SMD. I will never mess with them.