dubber10

Pro 6.5 and Super Tweet Question

So I am thinking about purchasing the super tweets and pro 6.5's but am wondering what people are using for crossovers with these?  Do you have anything that can be purchased from you to use for this?  Not sure I want to go the active crossover route.

I would do some searching around on the forum for some advice on pro audio drivers  and super tweeters. terrible idea and even worse without active processing. 

If you want your car to sound like crap carry on

Why would it sound like crap? I have pro audio in my car. The Rockford one, but I do have the Rockford crossovers though. And in my other car I have pair of re audio components and the pro audio sounds crisper. But they do sound good in their ways, idk it is different between the two. But not in a bad way, more so a individual way

Super tweets always sound like crap in a car. Always.

Sorry.... In my challenger I just have the Pro-Audio mids. And reguezelar Rockford tweeters. There was no where for those super tweeters

Using any driver outside of their logical range just makes no sense and fails rather miserably. The likelihood of this is regrettably is disproportionately high for pa drivers.

I used a good amount of 6.5" pro audio drivers from Eminence, O2 Audio, Selenium, Rockford Fosgate etc. The Soundqubed's were my least favorite.

6.5 is just a god awful size for a high efficiency driver to be used in a 2 way. Super tweets share the same problem. Mixing them together is real rough. Need a crapton of processing to try to do anything to make them even listenable and in the process you give up a ton of the efficiency you tried to achieve.

I used a good amount of 6.5" pro audio drivers from Eminence, O2 Audio, Selenium, Rockford Fosgate etc. The Soundqubed's were my least favorite.

Soundqubed strikes again!