loud_impala

is this the sp4 era?

The wait is long for SSA and Fi, but when you get the product, you are so happy !!!

I love all my SSA subs, and I've never listen to a Fi or AA sub I did not like.

My N2 was a beast too: what a sub ! Big output, good sound, AND light weight ! I sold it to a friend who could not find a second one for his car.

OP : you should put the Zcon in your list :)  :)  I only miss the light weight from the N2, but I have a bigger and more powerful car, now. So...no problem !

Good luck.

How many ssa subs get bad ratings. I think they have one of the best line of subs made in America from all American parts.

Just my personal opinion.

Every brand has bad ratings, SSA is not exempt. Does it mean they put out bad quality, no. Just that people will find anything to complain or bitch about. Ive seen a few people bad mouth SSA even a member on this forum some years back, but it is far and few between.

The wait is long for SSA and Fi, but when you get the product, you are so happy !!!

My N2 was a beast too: what a sub ! Big output, good sound, AND light weight ! I sold it to a friend who could not find a second one for his car.

OP : you should put the Zcon in your list smile.png  smile.png  I only miss the light weight from the N2, but I have a bigger and more powerful car, now. So...no problem !

Good luck.

How many ssa subs get bad ratings. I think they have one of the best line of subs made in America from all American parts.

Every brand has bad ratings, SSA is not exempt. Does it mean they put out bad quality, no. Just that people will find anything to complain or bitch about. Ive seen a few people bad mouth SSA even a member on this forum some years back, but it is far and few between.

I am sure even if SSA did happen to put out a bad product.."which I do not believe would happen"...I am sure Aaron would make up for it a 100%....

OP : you should put the Zcon in your list :):) I only miss the light weight from the N2, but I have a bigger and more powerful car, now. So...no problem !

Good luck.

I am sure even if SSA did happen to put out a bad product.."which I do not believe would happen"...I am sure Aaron would make up for it a 100%....
Nowhere did i say they put out a bad product or didnt have good customer service, not even hinted at it. But thanks for trying. Having bad ratings does not mean you have to have bad products Edited by jay-cee

OP : you should put the Zcon in your list smile.pngsmile.png I only miss the light weight from the N2, but I have a bigger and more powerful car, now. So...no problem !

Good luck.

Nowhere did i say they put out a bad product or didnt have good customer service, not even hinted at it. But thanks for trying. Having bad ratings does not mean you have to have bad products

Trying what? What are you talking about dude? I never said you did huh2.gif

Would allow misled customers to go down the wrong path and then tried to remove responses that would lead them in the right direction.

O.o that's jacked

On one of his (DSS owner) posts I believe he stated that he was God... That lost my business really quick

On one of his (DSS owner) posts I believe he stated that he was God... That lost my business really quick

Wow- must've missed that.  I waited a LONG time to get my DSS's, but Q compensated me for it.  I ended up trading them for my Tantrics, before ever putting power to them.  But hearing Senchez and Lee's trucks at finals, I liked what I heard.  One thing I learned from finals- there are MANY great Sub Brands out there. 

I will say that I LOVE my SSA xcon.  And I just bought a lil nissan for my boy....and leaning towards some SSA dcons for it.