someyounggun

DONT BUY FROM ONLINECARSTEREO.COM

BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM ONLINECARSTEREO.COM. THEY REMOVE SERIAL NUMBERS FROM JL AUDIO, ALPINE, INFINITY, FOSGATE, KENWOOD, KICKER, PIONEER, CLARION JBL AND FEW MORE. BY DOING THAT YOU DONT HAVE WARRANTY. THEY CLAIM YOU CAN SEND IT BACK BUT ALL THEY DO IS HOLD ON TO IT FOR A FEW WEEKS AND THEY SEND YOU THE SAME DEFECTIVE. ALSO, THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING IN STOCK MOST OF THE TIME SO THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD AND ISSUE YOU A FAKE TRACKING # TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT IT SHIPPED BUT IN ALL ACTUALITY THEY ARE USING YOUR MONEY FOR A FEW DAYS IF NOT WEEKS AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY SAY "ITEM OUT OF STOCK". WE NEED TO CREATE AWARENESS AND PASS THIS MESSAGE ALL OVER TO MAKE THEM PAY FOR THE SCAM THEY HAVE GOING ON. OH, AND ALSO... EXPECT TO GET BAIT AND SWITCHED, YES YOU WILL GET A CALL SAYING " OH IM SORRY WE ARE OUTOF STOCK OF THE ITEM YOU ORDERED, BUT WE HAVE THIS ONE INSTEAD"....

SHADY A$$ COMPANY.

I've ordered from them countless times without issue. 

This is a risk you take when you buy brands online that don't have an online dealer network.

BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM ONLINECARSTEREO.COM. THEY REMOVE SERIAL NUMBERS FROM JL AUDIO, ALPINE, INFINITY, FOSGATE, KENWOOD, KICKER, PIONEER, CLARION JBL AND FEW MORE. BY DOING THAT YOU DONT HAVE WARRANTY. THEY CLAIM YOU CAN SEND IT BACK BUT ALL THEY DO IS HOLD ON TO IT FOR A FEW WEEKS AND THEY SEND YOU THE SAME DEFECTIVE. ALSO, THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING IN STOCK MOST OF THE TIME SO THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD AND ISSUE YOU A FAKE TRACKING # TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT IT SHIPPED BUT IN ALL ACTUALITY THEY ARE USING YOUR MONEY FOR A FEW DAYS IF NOT WEEKS AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY SAY "ITEM OUT OF STOCK". WE NEED TO CREATE AWARENESS AND PASS THIS MESSAGE ALL OVER TO MAKE THEM PAY FOR THE SCAM THEY HAVE GOING ON. OH, AND ALSO... EXPECT TO GET BAIT AND SWITCHED, YES YOU WILL GET A CALL SAYING " OH IM SORRY WE ARE OUTOF STOCK OF THE ITEM YOU ORDERED, BUT WE HAVE THIS ONE INSTEAD"....

SHADY A$$ COMPANY

What did you buy from them? Was it multiple items and you seen that the serial numbers were scratched off or something? I've ordered from them a few times, no problem. But I prefer sonics electronics. But recently I've had great experience with audio savings! But their inventory is slacking. But prices and shipping are awesome

I HAD A WHOLESALE ACCOUNT UNTIL SOMEONE WHO WORKED WHOLESALE THERE TOLD ME WHAT THEY WERE ALL ABOUT.

ON TOP OF THAT,THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED DEALERS. THERE'S A BUNCH OF NEG REVIEWS. DEFINITELY SONIX IS YOUR BEST BET

Learn where the shift key and caps lock are....try them out sometime.

Hate it when people type all caps.

^^^ HAHAHA!

I have used onlinecarstereo alot back years ago, without issue.  But more recently(about 18 months ago) I tried to order a few items on separate orders, and 2 of the 3 got the dreaded this item is out of stock email.  But I was never charged for them- it was an inconvenience though.  Not that I won't use them in the future- I will just call and make sure it is in stock first.

I've bought quite a bit from Sonic as well,  only had 1 occurrence with them where the item was sold out.

I recently bought a battery from CarAudioGiants, and was a bit sketched out due to never hearing of them before, but it was a good transaction, and a good price for the battery.

What kind of battery did you purchase?

Kinetik hc1800.  

I feel this topic comes up at least once a month on forums of FB.  They are known for not actually having stock and not telling you that they are out of stock not to mention not being authorized.

They tried to bait-switch on me for an out of stock item. Then when I called they assured me I'd receive my money back withink 24-48 hours which didn't happen. Called back again and told them I was doing a chargeback and I immediately got my money back with them on the phone.

Online retailers can be a bunch of bums, including me from time to time. Crap happens. I try and buy from more reputable places and pay the little extra just for pice of mind. I've learned patience and buy when it's on clearance even if I don't need it at the moment. Amazon warehouse deals is incredible, I have been surprised on many occasions (saved $2500 on my pioneer kuro a few years back). Accessories4less has given me HDMI cables for pennies on the dollar.