Notorious97200

Recone available for soundqubedHDC3 ?

Hi,

I bought 2 soundqubed hdc3 15" for a friend recently on the SSA store, and he already blew one.

He uses a Taramps 8K on them ! sigh.gif

Is it possible to order a recone kit on SSA, or do I need o go on Soundqubed website ?

I  can't even find the price for this kit. But I saw the HDC4 recone price, so it must be cheaper !

In case I need to order through Soundqubed, I hope they answer emails, because, I don't want to call them : my english may not be good enough, and my telephoen bill will jump too much with a super long distance call like that (to a foreign country) !

morning.gif  Waiting for some ideas.

Thanks guys.

Hi,

I bought 2 soundqubed hdc3 15" for a friend recently on the SSA store, and he already blew one.

He uses a Taramps 8K on them ! sigh.gif

Is it possible to order a recone kit on SSA, or do I need o go on Soundqubed website ?

I can't even find the price for this kit. But I saw the HDC4 recone price, so it must be cheaper !

In case I need to order through Soundqubed, I hope they answer emails, because, I don't want to call them : my english may not be good enough, and my telephoen bill will jump too much with a super long distance call like that (to a foreign country) !

morning.gif Waiting for some ideas.

Thanks guys.

If you post under the soundqubed section you may get a faster reply. They seem to reply really fast to all their topics I've noticed

I forgot they had a section here, so I posted in the SSA Store section.

Thanks.

I just seen a post on Facebook stating they are back in stock.

Moved to SoundQubeds section.

As of now, recones are only direct through SoundQubed.

Thank you.

I saw them on their website, but there is no price for the HDC3 recone.

All the other recone kits are priced though.

I'll send them an email, when I'm sure about the basket model (8 spokes, or v8 spokes).

They're on back order again ! And my friend, the hdc3's owner, is finally ready to order ! We've been waiting for weeks.

I did not know it would be so difficult to have recones from the "manufacturer" (even if it's built overseas !).

I keep checking Soundqubed website.

I sent them an email, no answer yet...

They have a phone number also on their website.

I can write in english, but I need some practice to speak to someone by the phone ! I'm French, guys : I speak french and Créole fluently everyday, and a little English, and very little Spanish.

My phone bill will explode with such an interrnational call : I must find another one (I won't do it at work).

So I am waiting for their email !

I can write in english, but I need some practice to speak to someone by the phone ! I'm French, guys : I speak french and Créole fluently everyday, and a little English, and very little Spanish.

My phone bill will explode with such an interrnational call : I must find another one (I won't do it at work).

So I am waiting for their email !

It shows he is on the forum right now. Maybe you could PM him.

Bonjour Notorious!

We are currently out of spiders to rebuild HDC3's, however we should have them within this next week. If you need we can do the order via email but please confirm which basket you have so we can get you the right one when you go to order.

To make sure you get the correct recone follow the steps on the site to verify which basket you have, here's the link: http://www.soundqubed.com/HDC3-Series-Recone-Kits_p_157.html

Bonjour SoundQubed !

I need 2 recone kits D1, V8 basket.

I'll PM you.

Thanks a lot.