Who all's going?

I was looking and the flyer last year said Sat and Sun 10am - 6PM,  This year it says Sun is for industry personnel only, except for the SPL Hall.  My Son and I are going as spectators.  I know when we went to the Finals in Nashville we had to leave saturday- and we missed all the big demos on Sunday.  Are there going to be people Demo'ing on Sunday?

just read on F/B that due to demand- the SPL vendors side will be open sunday as well. so that makes me feel better about going both days.

Called off my trip since a lot of people backed out about a month ago since they said 1 day only. Now I regret it lol

That sux! I am hoping to meet some more fellow forum members.  Met Swift, Senchez, David, and Steve at finals last fall.

It's back to 2 days.  I am 50/50 on making it.

Me too at the moment Aaron. 

Whats the dates?

I may decide to make a car trip.

Depends on who is showing up.

J

21st and 22nd

Ok, I will be there.

boy, it's gonna be a close one! I'll be there, but system will be playing the night before as always!

where yall staying?

beach side motel

Just booked a room at the Super 8 just north of the Ocean Center....I am ready!

Edited by Leedogg

I would love to go to SBN, maybe next year

I am going to be at the Plaza Saturday night with the XS Power crew.

Maybe next year I'll build something and go. Too much going on with class and wrestling.

J

Thought my son was out for SB next week- but it is the next week.  So now I have to talk to his mom, cuz he would have to miss school monday.  Looking at 18hr of driving for the round trip.  Pensacola>Daytona>Birmingam(to drop son off).Pensacola.  I am having doubts now.

SOMEONE tell me it is worth it! LOL  I mean Scrapin the Coast is a couple of months away, and in my backyard.

Thought my son was out for SB next week- but it is the next week.  So now I have to talk to his mom, cuz he would have to miss school monday.  Looking at 18hr of driving for the round trip.  Pensacola>Daytona>Birmingam(to drop son off).Pensacola.  I am having doubts now.

SOMEONE tell me it is worth it! LOL  I mean Scrapin the Coast is a couple of months away, and in my backyard.

How old is he? If he's over 13 he will remember this for the rest of his life, and have some great stories to tell at school. If not, then I wouldn't bother.

J

he is 16, and stoked to go.  We went to Finals last year and had a good time- but was only able to stay saturday.  Plan to drive over Saturday morning, attend Sat afternoon/evening, then be around all day Sunday, then maybe hit the Nascar Museum before leaving monday.  

Take him. Its worth the lack of sleep or having to call in for a day.

J

Well hell,  Son's mom said no...I am not going by myself.  Scrapin the coast is just around the corner-

Well hell,  Son's mom said no...I am not going by myself.  Scrapin the coast is just around the corner-

Wow......thats some bullshit. Especially if he's makin good grades.

J

he's been in some trouble, and his grades aren't as good as they should be.  BUT  We are going, only staying saturday night.  We done it for Nashville Last year- we'll do it for Daytona.  gonna try to be in Daytona by Noon local time.  hit the show- attend the Demo party Sat night.  Then maybe go back Sunday for a bit, but we'll have to be on the road by 2PM local time.

Rolling out...be there around 1PM...